BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Front Page News

Closed Thread
Old 04-07-2010, 07:39 PM
Tamster
Sage Bear
BABV Name: tammyteddybear4

Tamster has a spectacular aura aboutTamster has a spectacular aura aboutTamster has a spectacular aura about
 Tamster is offline Status: Offline
Default New Features in Bearmail -- Write Anything, New Notifications, Friends!

A new articles entry has been added:

Article# 960: New Features in Bearmail -- Write Anything, New Notifications, Friends!

Click the image to open in full size.Today's maintenance has brought a number of beariffic additions to our Bearmail. Thanks to alicecoolgirl for spotting this new and totally cool information! We can now type anything we want in our Bearmail messages!

If you write something that is not in the Build-a-Bearville dictionary, you will see a message telling you that some of the words in your Bearmail message aren't allowed. This way, you can't write something that is bad or not nice -- it's giving you the freedom and keeping you safe at the same time. Well done Build-a-Bear, this will make sending Bearmail to our friends so much easier!
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
In addition, there is now a "new" image next to Bearmail you haven't read and the friend list for sending Bear Mail has changed as well. All of these new functions are welcome additions to the Bearmail system in Build-a-Bearville!

Note: If you'd like to see any of the thumbnail images full-size, please visit the original article on the front page - Article# 960: New Features in Bearmail -- Write Anything, New Notifications, Friends!
Old 04-07-2010, 07:40 PM
luv2dance13
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: yolo

luv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond repute
 luv2dance13 is offline Status: Offline

So cool! I've been wanting to be able to do this for a while!
Thanks for postingg! (:
Old 04-07-2010, 07:41 PM
Snewdles
Trading Teddy

Snewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond repute
 Snewdles is offline Status: Offline

Wahhoo! I was so excited for this today x]
Old 04-07-2010, 07:56 PM
Brookietookie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BlakelyCheer

Brookietookie is on a distinguished road
 Brookietookie is offline Status: Offline

COOL!! I emailed Maxine about this early this month! I wonder if they got the idea from me??
Old 04-07-2010, 07:57 PM
VannessaAdorable9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VannessaAdorable9

VannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of light
 VannessaAdorable9 is offline Status: Offline

Cool, thanks for posting.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:01 PM
alicecoolgirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Florrie :)

alicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud of
 alicecoolgirl is offline Status: Offline

cool, i made front page yay me
Old 04-07-2010, 08:01 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

Yay! I'm glad that they're doing that pop-up thing, otherwise there'd be some problems.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:08 PM
pixarmc
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MillieDiva10

pixarmc is on a distinguished road
 pixarmc is offline Status: Offline

I like a lot of these new updates BABV made, I especially like how the rooms of the house are organized into categories now so it is easier to find the room I want.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:08 PM
Vanesa429
Polar Bear

Vanesa429 is a name known to allVanesa429 is a name known to allVanesa429 is a name known to allVanesa429 is a name known to allVanesa429 is a name known to allVanesa429 is a name known to all
 Vanesa429 is offline Status: Offline
Smile Chats

i totally love the way they did that. but i have been in babv for about 3 yrs and i remember where you can type whatever you want and it shows it in the chat log. I LOVED it when they did that. I want it back. WHo's with me? I might talk or email the babv people and asked them if they can put it back. Maybe it was closed because people typed bad thing and the babv people found out about it..... I want it back.......
Old 04-07-2010, 08:11 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ℘.s. i ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ

Christinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond repute
 Christinacrystal119 is offline Status: Offline

That's so awesome! Thanks fur sharing!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bella was here :), cara