BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Front Page News

Closed Thread
Old 04-08-2010, 09:25 AM
Justin
Owner
BABV Name: JustinOuterSpace

Justin is a jewel in the roughJustin is a jewel in the roughJustin is a jewel in the roughJustin is a jewel in the rough
 Justin is offline Status: Offline
Default "Big" Changes to Cub Condos in Build-a-Bearville!

A new articles entry has been added:

Article# 975: "Big" Changes to Cub Condos in Build-a-Bearville!

With yesterday's update, some "huge" changes were made to our Cub Condos -- all rooms are noticeably larger, and many have been redesigned (ie: the Attic now has stairs)! The increased size is a very welcomed change, as it will give Bearville Citizens more opportunity to be creative with their room designs with more space and the ability to fit more furniture in each room. You can see how much larger the rooms are with my screenshot below -- it was designed with the smaller size.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Along with this increased room size, Build-a-Bear removed the "arrows" from each room, so you can no longer walk from room-to-room in your Cub Condo. In order to change rooms, you must bring up your Cub Condo map, which has also been re-designed, and click on the room you want to go to. While this is an unfortunate consequence of the increased room size, we think our members will get used to it quickly and will appreciate the HUGE rooms!

Note: If you'd like to see any of the thumbnail images full-size, please visit the original article on the front page - Article# 975: "Big" Changes to Cub Condos in Build-a-Bearville!
Old 04-08-2010, 09:27 AM
Mark21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarkBrown21

Mark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really nice
 Mark21 is offline Status: Offline

Cool Thanks!
Old 04-08-2010, 10:44 AM
ajadorable55013
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AJADORABLE55013

ajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud of
 ajadorable55013 is offline Status: Offline

Yes, this a very nice new feature. I will miss walking through my place though.

AJ
Old 04-08-2010, 11:34 AM
L8r Sk8r :)
Knut
BABV Name: GabriellaSkater21

L8r Sk8r :) is on a distinguished road
 L8r Sk8r :) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
A new articles entry has been added:

Article# 975: "Big" Changes to Cub Condos in Build-a-Bearville!

With yesterday's update, some "huge" changes were made to our Cub Condos -- all rooms are noticeably larger, and many have been redesigned (ie: the Attic now has stairs)! The increased size is a very welcomed change, as it will give Bearville Citizens more opportunity to be creative with their room designs with more space and the ability to fit more furniture in each room. You can see how much larger the rooms are with my screenshot below -- it was designed with the smaller size.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Along with this increased room size, Build-a-Bear removed the "arrows" from each room, so you can no longer walk from room-to-room in your Cub Condo. In order to change rooms, you must bring up your Cub Condo map, which has also been re-designed, and click on the room you want to go to. While this is an unfortunate consequence of the increased room size, we think our members will get used to it quickly and will appreciate the HUGE rooms!

Note: If you'd like to see any of the thumbnail images full-size, please visit the original article on the front page - Article# 975: "Big" Changes to Cub Condos in Build-a-Bearville!
I know, i saw this today and it looks awesome! My house is so much bigger! lol!
Old 04-08-2010, 12:20 PM
starfurbulouspal
Trading Teddy

starfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud of
 starfurbulouspal is offline Status: Offline

Same thing w/ the beachfront houses.
Old 04-08-2010, 12:22 PM
gabrielafluffyfriend5
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Luigifluffyfriend5 xDD

gabrielafluffyfriend5 is a jewel in the roughgabrielafluffyfriend5 is a jewel in the roughgabrielafluffyfriend5 is a jewel in the rough
 gabrielafluffyfriend5 is offline Status: Offline

Cool!!! Thx 4 posting!
Old 04-08-2010, 12:26 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

thx for posting!
Old 04-08-2010, 12:34 PM
AmeliaAngel85
Banned
BABV Name: AmeliaAngel85

AmeliaAngel85 is on a distinguished road
 AmeliaAngel85 is offline Status: Offline

Cool at least i now know i am not going mental! lol i thought the rooms were much bigger!
Old 04-08-2010, 01:03 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ℘.s. i ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ

Christinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond repute
 Christinacrystal119 is offline Status: Offline

Wow! I didn't notice that! Thanks fur sharing!
Old 04-08-2010, 03:20 PM
miss fuzzy pal
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gracie/Lori♥

miss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to behold
 miss fuzzy pal is offline Status: Offline

Thanks fur sharing , but that means , more bear bills to buy more furniture.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bella was here :)