BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Front Page News

Closed Thread
Old 04-09-2010, 11:06 AM
Justin
Owner
BABV Name: JustinOuterSpace

Justin is a jewel in the roughJustin is a jewel in the roughJustin is a jewel in the roughJustin is a jewel in the rough
 Justin is offline Status: Offline
Default New Bearville Times - New Yorkie Furry Friend, Greentracks Gifts on Earth and Arbor Day!

A new articles entry has been added:

Article# 983: New Bearville Times - New Yorkie Furry Friend, Greentracks Gifts on Earth and Arbor Day!

Click the image to open in full size.
The new Bearville Times has hit news stands all over Build-a-Bearville and, if you're an avid reader of Bearville Insider, you already know nearly everything in it! The Chloe Show is on location at the castle, there's a new Build-a-Story feature in the Libeary, Cub Condos have bigger rooms, the map has a new key, and there are 8 new hairstyles in Bearville.

Now the new stuff! From now until April 16th, you can see a preview of the new Build-a-Bear Wii and DS games, Hugsville and Friendship Valley in the Theater in Furbulous Fashion District in BABV. You can now see who is currently in the Nature Walk quest because they'll be carrying a recycling bin -- don't forget about the Earth Day Certificate bonus! Also, keep an eye out for Green Tracks on Earth Day (April 22nd, 2010) and Arbor Day (April 30th, 2010) for some special gifts!
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Finally, there's a new Furry Friend announced in the Bearville Times -- the Yorkie! The Yorkie's FFI (Furry Friend Item) is an "interactive doghouse and pet bed"! The Yorkie will be available in a week in the US -- on April 16th -- and about a month from now -- on May 14th -- in the United Kingdom.
Click the image to open in full size.
Don't forget to head to your local Build-a-Bear from now until April 29th (it appears to be in any country, and no purchase necessary) for a free in-real-life crown and free in-game crown in Build-a-Bearville!

Note: If you'd like to see any of the thumbnail images full-size, please visit the original article on the front page - Article# 983: New Bearville Times - New Yorkie Furry Friend, Greentracks Gifts on Earth and Arbor Day!
Old 04-09-2010, 11:16 AM
katiestar
Polar Bear
BABV Name: katiestar201

katiestar is on a distinguished road
 katiestar is offline Status: Offline

Awesome! Thanks fur posting~
Old 04-09-2010, 11:16 AM
Princess Leia
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LeiaAdventureBear25

Princess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to all
 Princess Leia is offline Status: Offline

thanks fur the news!me and stephanieSparkle made threads on this before...i got all the new stuff in BABV, and at my local BABW
Old 04-09-2010, 01:22 PM
OrianaAdorable25
Polar Bear
BABV Name: OrianaAdorable25

OrianaAdorable25 is on a distinguished road
 OrianaAdorable25 is offline Status: Offline

Awww thanks for posting
I am for sure gonna get the Yorkie I wonder how much it cosT?
Old 04-09-2010, 01:57 PM
bonboncheer11
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Katiaqirlsrock ♥

bonboncheer11 will become famous soon enoughbonboncheer11 will become famous soon enough
 bonboncheer11 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks fur posting (:
it's super cute, i'm gonna buy it when it comes out (:
I ♥ Dogs
Old 04-09-2010, 02:06 PM
PikaBlu
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Ɲįķįβąŋąŋą25

PikaBlu is on a distinguished road
 PikaBlu is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting! That Yorkie is really cute. I hope i can get it. :]
Old 04-09-2010, 03:07 PM
miss fuzzy pal
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gracie/Lori♥

miss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to behold
 miss fuzzy pal is offline Status: Offline

Thanks fur posting! I really wanna get the yorkie!
Old 04-09-2010, 03:37 PM
AmeliaAngel85
Banned
BABV Name: AmeliaAngel85

AmeliaAngel85 is on a distinguished road
 AmeliaAngel85 is offline Status: Offline

Cool! i wondered when the hugsville games was out in uk anyway
Old 04-09-2010, 05:11 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

The Yorkie is so cute I'm definitely getting it! 8D

BTW, the Yorkie also comes out in Canada on April 16th
Old 04-09-2010, 05:45 PM
MaryRockStar56
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: mehhree.

MaryRockStar56 will become famous soon enoughMaryRockStar56 will become famous soon enough
 MaryRockStar56 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bella was here :), cara