BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Beginners Guide to Buildabearville

Closed Thread
Old 08-13-2010, 07:09 PM
I♥Coloring
Polar Bear
BABV Name: breezysoccerbear6

I♥Coloring will become famous soon enough
 I♥Coloring is offline Status: Offline
Default Tip for all the vib's or people with credits

hey everyone to all the vib's and soon to become vib's here is a guide to tell you how to use your credits wisely well first off you could start but not using them until the last day of that month or the day before that so if anything new comes out you'll know what to buy
here is an example:
i had a vib in february and i bought clothes the first day i got them in february well turns out an exclusive ride came out and now i couldnt get it just remember to use credits on things you actually want

i might save mine for a bfh (beach front home) or a snow lodge because that way if i ever want to buy it ill have enough credits because i was wise with mine

dont get me wrong if you spend your credits all at once its okay do what ever you want because you can get cool stuff from other people for those items

for instance the new school clothes
everyone wants them and if you have them who knows what youll get for them
(that doesnt mean im telling you to buy them and see what you can get cause that could also be a waste) well thats all

wait and another thing you dont have to buy stuff for your friends if you dont want to because its your credits and that one credit or credits could make a huge difference!!!
but if you decide to give them something thats very nice and you are a pawsome friend

i hope this helps some people

Last edited by I♥Coloring; 08-13-2010 at 07:05 PM..
Old 08-13-2010, 07:11 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

Great guide!! Reppy I hope I can be a vib soon!
Old 08-13-2010, 07:12 PM
moonbow
Banned
BABV Name: TerminallyCapricious

moonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud of
 moonbow is offline Status: Offline

This belongs in the Beginner's Guide to BABV section, But good tips!
Old 08-13-2010, 07:14 PM
I♥Coloring
Polar Bear

oh okay well i thought it was a how to oops
Old 08-13-2010, 07:36 PM
CaKeCuP8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: anje

CaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud of
 CaKeCuP8 is offline Status: Offline

I really want to be a V.I.P but im not , thnx for the guide !
Old 08-13-2010, 07:40 PM
Gaelen
Polar Bear

Gaelen is an unknown quantity at this point
 Gaelen is offline Status: Offline

Thank you for post(:
Old 08-13-2010, 08:34 PM
I♥Coloring
Polar Bear

thanks for the comments everyone
Old 08-13-2010, 08:38 PM
Fairyleanne8
Sage Bear
BABV Name: LeanneBallerina9

Fairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to all
 Fairyleanne8 is offline Status: Offline

Great tips. =]
Old 08-13-2010, 08:39 PM
AshleySassy148
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AshleySassy148

AshleySassy148 will become famous soon enough
 AshleySassy148 is offline Status: Offline

Good point. Reppy!
Old 08-13-2010, 08:45 PM
D<3BABV
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DanielaNovembear6

D<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond repute
 D<3BABV is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting :]
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
emmaflower owns zombies, kalina, meghan, meghan<3, sarah99lovestaylorlautner, savanahcute25