BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-27-2009, 11:39 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

My daily activies consist of the Fountain Game, walking around and talking with friends, and maybe shopping a bit, oh! And I could never forget, playing games.
Old 06-28-2009, 12:00 AM
BobbyOBeary1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BobbyOBeary1,LunaMoonBeam157

BobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond repute
 BobbyOBeary1 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ScarlettJingles
Freya posted most of what I do, but here's a detailed list of everything I do on BABV:

When I log on, I...
  1. Read the Bearville Times (if I haven't read that issue yet)
  2. Check to see if I have any new Messages
  3. Play Furtastic Fountain in Town Square
  4. Do the Environmentally Pawsome Nature Walk
  5. While I'm at Bear University to check for Nature Walk items, I play Basketball Spin, Furbulous Florist, and Juggling Fun (all on hard mode) for BearBills
  6. Check Jr. CyBearGuides Headquarters to see if there's any new news or JCBG store items
  7. Continue the Nature Walk at the Sportsplex
  8. While I'm at the Sportsplex to check for Nature Walk items, I go inside and talk to the Panda to take the Fitness and Nutrition test for 100BB
  9. Continue the Nature Walk
  10. While I'm at Paw Park to check for Nature Walk items, I play Gone Fishing until I get the extra Fountain item, thensell all my fish/recycle all my trash
  11. Continue walking through Friendship Forest until I find all the Nature Walk items (if I haven't already found them all)
  12. Return to the Pawsitively Green Center to get 200BB
  13. Go to my Cub Condo to water my apple tree and make sure Pippi (my Happy Chick) has all her bars green
And after that, I just walk around, trade, play games, and/or shop!
I hope this helped!
You are the only person to mention tending to your garden plants(apple tree) If you don't take care of them every day, they will never grow to harvest!!!

Realized original posts didn't include garden plants because we didn't have them yet!

Last edited by BobbyOBeary1; 06-28-2009 at 12:03 AM..
Old 07-19-2009, 02:55 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for sharing Most of the time I usually just log in to get 100BB from Pawsome Panda @ the Sportsplex & play the fountain game, lol.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:28 PM
Jonas Brothers
Polar Bear

Jonas Brothers is on a distinguished road
 Jonas Brothers is offline Status: Offline

what about the fishing that is a dialy thing because you get a itme from it every day
Old 07-26-2009, 09:23 AM
AllisonBearPaw1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AllisonBearPaw1

AllisonBearPaw1 is on a distinguished road
 AllisonBearPaw1 is offline Status: Offline

This is what the dailies are:
  • Go to the Sportplex (inside) and click on the Pawsome Panda to get 100 Bear Bills.
  • Play the Furastic Fountain in Town Square.
  • Go to the Sportplex (outside) and watch the Wii Game Video to get 15 Bear Bills.
  • Do the Pawsitively Green Quest in the Pawsitively Green Center to get 200 Bear Bills.
  • Go to the Gymnasium and do the lessons (hard) to get 200 Bear Bills.

Last edited by AllisonBearPaw1; 07-26-2009 at 09:25 AM..
Old 07-28-2009, 10:11 AM
sharpaydo
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Hi. I'm Erika

sharpaydo has a spectacular aura aboutsharpaydo has a spectacular aura about
 sharpaydo is offline Status: Offline

I do:

My Camp happy heart games on my to-do list
Go to the green center and take the quest
Go to sunshine shores and play the hunt game there
Chat with friends
Trade and play games

Bunch more too but cant remember
Old 04-10-2010, 04:20 PM
bellacapricorn40
Trading Teddy

bellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the rough
 bellacapricorn40 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for sharing
Old 07-20-2010, 12:45 AM
MaleaDancebear2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: maleadancebear2-ellianaballet

MaleaDancebear2 will become famous soon enough
 MaleaDancebear2 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for sharing! This guide is very helpful!
Old 08-26-2010, 11:13 AM
IzzytennisStar7
Trading Teddy

IzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to behold
 IzzytennisStar7 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting! I start by going and doing the carnival collection prizes and than proceed to town square. (=
Old 08-27-2010, 06:41 AM
SimoneBuddyCub
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: c h l o e ♥

SimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to behold
 SimoneBuddyCub is offline Status: Offline

Thanks Freya - this really helped! :]
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
maleadancebear2 :), simone was here <3