BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-30-2013, 09:46 AM
SeaSpray
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CamSeaShore

SeaSpray has a spectacular aura aboutSeaSpray has a spectacular aura aboutSeaSpray has a spectacular aura about
 SeaSpray is offline Status: Offline
Default Growing my Magic Bean

Hi!

I'm new to Bearville and just got my bear (woohoo!). I'm wondering whether to grow my Magic Bean?

I see that Bearville keeps bugging me to grow it fully before May 6 to get some funky furniture. Honestly, I could probably do without right now since I'm stretched financially just decorating my normal cub condo.

Growing a garden costs 1000BB and I don't know how much work is involved. is it worth the investment in money and time to set up my garden?

Thanks for any advice
Old 04-30-2013, 10:06 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

Basically you have to buy a garden, which you mentioned is 1000BB. Then you have to buy the tools and stuff which are 250BB each, and there's four of them which makes another 1000BB. You get the bean for free, and when you've finished you get a room on the top of your beanstalk for free, along with some furniture.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:12 AM
Jalynpink
Banned
BABV Name: Jay :3

Jalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of light
 Jalynpink is offline Status: Offline

Well, I you decide to grow a garden, which will be a bit costly, you can get cool prizes and furniture and a cloud room. You must buy other plants and the supplies and tools. You can also help your garden badge. Which also gives you pawsome prizes. But if you do decide to do it, you may not get the whole cloud furniture collection since of the short amount of time.
If you decide not to make a garden,you are saving up on money, dont need to be under pressure on growing it on time, and can be using your time on hand to explore around BV. But you won't get the furniture, that might become somewhat rare in the future. But, you can always grow a garden whenever you want, Through you won't get the cloud furniture.

Last edited by Jalynpink; 04-30-2013 at 10:15 AM..
Old 04-30-2013, 10:16 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold

Well this makes my paragraph look silly Jalyn
Old 04-30-2013, 10:17 AM
SeaSpray
Polar Bear

SeaSpray has a spectacular aura aboutSeaSpray has a spectacular aura aboutSeaSpray has a spectacular aura about

Thanks Duffy and Jalynpink! I think I might give the garden a shot, how much work is it to grow it fully? I have until 6 May.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:19 AM
Jalynpink
Banned

Jalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by DuffyBringsLove
Well this makes my paragraph look silly Jalyn
Yes yes it does. Muahahahah!
Just kidding. Haha Yours was just as helpful.(:
Old 04-30-2013, 10:23 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

*bows to Jalyn. And Seaspray *

It only took me a few minutes to make my magic bean (:
Old 04-30-2013, 10:25 AM
SeaSpray
Polar Bear

OK, I've bought my garden (there goes 1000BB). According to the FAQ it takes 10 days to grow a plant. Hmm.. this Magic Bean must be something special.

Is it worth getting the expensive seeds, I see some cost 1000BB!
Old 04-30-2013, 10:26 AM
Jalynpink
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by DuffyBringsLove
*bows to Jalyn. And Seaspray *

It only took me a few minutes to make my magic bean (:

I know. I wanted to grow it already. I was gardening like crazy on my first day! Haha.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:32 AM
SeaSpray
Polar Bear

I wish my own real garden was as simple as clicking on buttons! My stalk is 2/5 grown after day 1. I'll be back!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT