BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-21-2010, 07:30 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
VanessaMay18 is online now Status: Online
Default NEW Bear Heads quest?

Everyone remembers the quest you can do when you first join build-a-bearville, the one where you find all of the bear heads and get the shirt, right? Well, I finished that quest ALONG time ago, but today, I randomly clicked on Bearmy, and he asked me if I would like to find five bear heads and win a prize!! Of course I accepted. So, Bearmy gave me clues to where the bear heads were, and I found them all. They're easier to find because they're big a blue. When I completed, I got the same t-shirt!!

Has anyone else noticed this?
Old 05-21-2010, 11:26 AM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

Yes, but I'm stuck on the quest.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:38 AM
bellacapricorn40
Trading Teddy

bellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the rough
 bellacapricorn40 is offline Status: Offline

I haven't noticed. Thanks for posting
Old 05-21-2010, 06:37 PM
katherinesunbeam
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NellieSunBeam

katherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to behold
 katherinesunbeam is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for the information. (: Your right, it lets you do it twice!!
Old 05-22-2010, 09:50 AM
megancub101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: megancub101

megancub101 is on a distinguished road
 megancub101 is offline Status: Offline

i saw thats wird
Old 05-22-2010, 10:05 AM
LOL
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me ali or alster

LOL will become famous soon enoughLOL will become famous soon enough
 LOL is offline Status: Offline

Maybe. I'm just saying maybe it's because they made a new quest using different bearheads instead of the other ones and wanted to give everyone a chance to try it. I'm not so sure. Maybe it's jsut a glitch or aybe it's not. Hope i helped!
Old 05-22-2010, 02:45 PM
CutiePieRox
Polar Bear
BABV Name: TheNameIsMissOatmealOrKitty

CutiePieRox is a jewel in the roughCutiePieRox is a jewel in the roughCutiePieRox is a jewel in the roughCutiePieRox is a jewel in the rough
 CutiePieRox is offline Status: Offline

Yep, you are correct! There is a new bear head quest for newbies and all you got to do is find 5 bear heads! However you get the same prize.
Here is a thread, written by JoeCyberguide, that tells you more about this new quest: http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...ewpost&t=76024
Old 05-23-2010, 03:22 PM
nicoladorable51
Polar Bear
BABV Name: nicoladorable51

nicoladorable51 is a jewel in the roughnicoladorable51 is a jewel in the roughnicoladorable51 is a jewel in the rough
 nicoladorable51 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
Everyone remembers the quest you can do when you first join build-a-bearville, the one where you find all of the bear heads and get the shirt, right? Well, I finished that quest ALONG time ago, but today, I randomly clicked on Bearmy, and he asked me if I would like to find five bear heads and win a prize!! Of course I accepted. So, Bearmy gave me clues to where the bear heads were, and I found them all. They're easier to find because they're big a blue. When I completed, I got the same t-shirt!!

Has anyone else noticed this?
yes i just posted it i am sorry i should keep an eye out
Old 05-24-2010, 05:44 PM
candygirl1096
Polar Bear
BABV Name: jenniferbighugs102

candygirl1096 is on a distinguished road
 candygirl1096 is offline Status: Offline

I know the good thing is there is clues to where they are so you are not tottally clueless. I was really expecting a better prize or at least a different one.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:45 PM
SarahAdorable2792
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sarahadorable2792

SarahAdorable2792 is on a distinguished road
 SarahAdorable2792 is offline Status: Offline

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bella was here :)