BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Forum Rules

Closed Thread
Old 04-12-2010, 08:02 PM
Tamster
Sage Bear
BABV Name: tammyteddybear4

Tamster has a spectacular aura aboutTamster has a spectacular aura aboutTamster has a spectacular aura about
 Tamster is offline Status: Offline
Default No more fighting about who likes what new star and who doesn't!

The staff here at BI will not tolerate threads where someone is talking about their favorite star or singer and then along come members bashing what others like. Everyone is entitled to their likes and opinions.

If you do not care for the star or singer, do not post on the thread where many people are fans! This stars many fights and arguments which are unnecessary and hurtful . This has to stop!

Our forum is a community of many likes and dislikes, that is what makes our forum great that we respect each others view points without being hurtful or abusive!

Be respectful and kind to all!
Old 04-12-2010, 08:03 PM
VannessaAdorable9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VannessaAdorable9

VannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of light
 VannessaAdorable9 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:03 PM
katiestar
Polar Bear
BABV Name: katiestar201

katiestar is on a distinguished road
 katiestar is offline Status: Offline

Oh I thought you meant star in my username. But Okay.
I agree with you.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:16 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

I agree.
It's not nice at all to hurt other people's feelings based on what we all like or dislike.

We all need to respect each other and stop fighting. It will make BI an even more pawsome place for everybody !
Old 04-12-2010, 08:17 PM
Abbibee258
Polar Bear

Abbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond repute
 Abbibee258 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks fur posting. I agree :]
Old 04-12-2010, 08:18 PM
NickyBallerina9
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NickyBallerina9

NickyBallerina9 is on a distinguished road
 NickyBallerina9 is offline Status: Offline

I totally agree with you Tamster thanks for posting.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:22 PM
MaxBrown22
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MaxBrown22

MaxBrown22 will become famous soon enoughMaxBrown22 will become famous soon enough
 MaxBrown22 is offline Status: Offline

yeah everything is really getting out of hand
Old 04-12-2010, 08:25 PM
SkyAquarius61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SkyAquarius61

SkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the roughSkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the roughSkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the roughSkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the rough
 SkyAquarius61 is offline Status: Offline

It is! Thanks for posting!

Also like about what happened... all this fighting.

I hope people quit fighting forever!
Old 04-12-2010, 08:27 PM
bellacapricorn40
Trading Teddy

bellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the rough
 bellacapricorn40 is offline Status: Offline

I agree with you. I've seen many posts lately of rude comments about people's opinions which is leads to fighting and that is not right. Everyone has different opinions that we should all kindly and peacefully respect. Thanks for posting.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:29 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarykateCityStyle3

LuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to all
 LuvNStuff is offline Status: Offline

Thank you! I agree. All of a sudden all of these please don't post about so and so, and I don't like so and so seem to appear! Thanks for reminding us about the rules!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
agree :], cara, kalina, meghan, mj16 melaniejuly16, simone was here <3, tigerhappy26 was here!, zaravanilla26, zoeabear1052 was here!, ♥jellybean