BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Forum Rules

Closed Thread
Old 04-12-2010, 08:32 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

Woo! Thanks for posting this up Tamster, I totally agree! We needed a thread like this.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:33 PM
SkyAquarius61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SkyAquarius61

SkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the roughSkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the roughSkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the roughSkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the rough
 SkyAquarius61 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by bellacapricorn40
I agree with you. I've seen many posts lately of rude comments about people's opinions which is leads to fighting and that is not right. Everyone has different opinions that we should all kindly and peacefully respect. Thanks for posting.
Exactly! I wish that people would just follow the rules and stuff! It makes me mad and sad for the people who does comments like those and stuff.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:34 PM
JennBearyCuddly
Polar Bear
BABV Name: None

JennBearyCuddly is on a distinguished road
 JennBearyCuddly is offline Status: Offline

what about the twilight club? there is a team jacob, edward, and jakeward ( jakeward is when you are on both teams). are we still aloud to do the little play fights that we do in real over book the characters? the arguments on this subject doesn't seem to hurt anyone's feelings.

Last edited by JennBearyCuddly; 04-12-2010 at 08:38 PM..
Old 04-12-2010, 08:41 PM
Tamster
Sage Bear
BABV Name: tammyteddybear4

Tamster has a spectacular aura aboutTamster has a spectacular aura aboutTamster has a spectacular aura about
 Tamster is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by JennBearyCuddly
what about the twilight club? there is a team jacob, edward, and jakeward ( jakeward is when you are on both teams). are we still aloud to do the little play fights that we do in real over book the characters? the arguments on this subject doesn't seem to hurt anyone's feelings.
You guys are smart, use your head and your hearts, if you know your saying something hurtful don't do it. Be respectful. There is a difference in debating Jacob and Edward. Debating is not fighting , right! PS....I am team Jacob lol dont tell anyone! lol
Old 04-12-2010, 08:44 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Tamster
You guys are smart, use your head and your hearts, if you know your saying something hurtful don't do it. Be respectful. There is a difference in debating Jacob and Edward. Debating is not fighting , right! PS....I am team Jacob lol dont tell anyone! lol
I'mma tell everyone Tammy. xD
LOL jk.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:45 PM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline

I agree...if you don't like a particular subject/person just don't post.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:46 PM
CaraPawprints1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: talk to me on the dct

CaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond repute
 CaraPawprints1 is offline Status: Offline

thanks for posting tamster!
IzzytennisStar7
Trading Teddy

IzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to behold
 IzzytennisStar7 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks you for posting Tamster! I have seen this alot with Justin Bieber.
DestinyGirlsRock10
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DestinyGirlsRock10

DestinyGirlsRock10 is a jewel in the roughDestinyGirlsRock10 is a jewel in the roughDestinyGirlsRock10 is a jewel in the rough
 DestinyGirlsRock10 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Tamster

ooooooooooooo xD I am team edward

I totally agree I am tired of people fighting with me about Miley
Old 04-12-2010, 08:47 PM
SilverStars
Polar Bear

SilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud of
 SilverStars is offline Status: Offline

Woo! Thank you tamster for posting this.
If you do not like a person do not post on the thread or if you must post just put a simple post like ' no, i do not like _______.'
There is no need for the whole "i hat him/her thing"

Last edited by SilverStars; 04-12-2010 at 08:48 PM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
agree :], cara, kalina, meghan, mj16 melaniejuly16, simone was here <3, tigerhappy26 was here!, zaravanilla26, zoeabear1052 was here!, ♥jellybean