BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Role Plays

Closed Thread
Old 04-13-2010, 05:30 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute
 99Valentine is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by LuvNStuff
((Very welcome!))

((Welcome! You have been accepted!)) ((Flight or Light? We don't have flight. We have air though. ))
[[Oops, sorry about that. I'd like air. I was a little confused on the powers. So air is like flying, right? ]]
Old 04-13-2010, 05:35 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarykateCityStyle3

LuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to all
 LuvNStuff is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by 99Valentine
[[Oops, sorry about that. I'd like air. I was a little confused on the powers. So air is like flying, right? ]]
((Yes it is! Shall I put you down for air/wind? See, like wind is like a starlight of wind that helps restore the Earth. You can work together with one of the water starlight talents to create rainstorms, use air to create a wind so hard people can fly, etc...))

Last edited by LuvNStuff; 04-13-2010 at 05:36 PM..
Old 04-13-2010, 05:40 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by LuvNStuff
((Yes it is! Shall I put you down for air/wind? See, like wind is like a starlight of wind that helps restore the Earth. You can work together with one of the water starlight talents to create rainstorms, use air to create a wind so hard people can fly, etc...))
[[Ok, I get it now. And yes, I'd like that. ]]
Old 04-13-2010, 05:40 PM
AubreyJuly4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AubreyJuly4

AubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enoughAubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enough
 AubreyJuly4 is offline Status: Offline

((RP anyone?))
Old 04-13-2010, 05:41 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy

LuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to all

((I would...but I have to go study! Sorry!))
Old 04-13-2010, 05:43 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

[[I'll RP Aubrey. ]]
Old 04-13-2010, 05:51 PM
AubreyJuly4
Trading Teddy

AubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enoughAubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enough

((Okay. Who and who?))
Old 04-14-2010, 05:01 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy

Upon the beach I walked, searching for a friend who knew about these starlights. "Who in the world would know about my powers?" I wondered outloud. Today there was a cool breeze, similar to the one the day I had discovered these starlight. It seemed odd, as I waded into the ocean. My ankles got covered with clear turquoise water (for the ocean is called Turquoise Ocean) and I slowly began to walk around the area.

Last edited by LuvNStuff; 04-14-2010 at 05:04 PM..
Old 04-14-2010, 05:21 PM
AubreyJuly4
Trading Teddy

Starr swirled the weird, glowing ball in her hands. What is this? She was mesmerized by the bright ball. Starr glanced up from the ball, the ocean stretched out before her. A girl stood in the shallow water, twirling the water around her. Wait, that's not natural. "What the heck are you doing!?" Starr called out.
Old 04-14-2010, 05:24 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy

Sea Jewel looked up, stopping the swirl of water. She gasped loudly "Is that a starlight?!" She darted out of the ocean and said "This is a starlight... is that one in your hand?!"
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alma<3, aubrey-ruler of elves, cara, crystal was here!!, kalina, loud n proud, luvnstuff waz here, moo?, tamii was here, the nature life, xxxxxx