BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Role Plays

Closed Thread
Old 04-14-2010, 05:25 PM
AubreyJuly4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AubreyJuly4

AubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enoughAubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enough
 AubreyJuly4 is offline Status: Offline

Starr looked confused. "Starlight? What do you mean?" She glanced down at the glowing ball, twirling in her hands. "You... You mean this?"
Old 04-14-2010, 05:33 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarykateCityStyle3

LuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to all
 LuvNStuff is offline Status: Offline

"Uh-huh" Sea Jewel replied. Now how do I explain this to her? Great. Just great. "See, it's this thing, that umm...does this thing, and yeah!" WOW, Sea. Great answer. "Sorry, I mean it's this power thing take will have the Earth...I think."
Old 04-14-2010, 05:45 PM
AubreyJuly4
Trading Teddy

AubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enoughAubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enough

"Huh?" Starr figured this other person was as confused as she was. "Uh. . . What were you doing before? Moving water?"
Old 04-14-2010, 05:49 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy

LuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to all

"Oh yeah! I was! Check it out!" Sea grabbed the starlight and began to throw it around her fingers. It was twirling so fast the movement of water was quick, and never did a drop of water fall down. Trying to figure out how to explain what a starlight was to this girl, her brow began to crease. "This is a starlight. It's like a ball with a power to help save the earth..." she said trailing off. I wonder if she gets it now. Where's help when you need it?
Old 04-14-2010, 05:49 PM
AubreyJuly4
Trading Teddy

"Oh. So it's like a go green ball?" Starr grinned.
Old 04-14-2010, 05:50 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy

"Erm... What's a go green ball?" Sea asked, clueless.
Old 04-14-2010, 05:52 PM
AubreyJuly4
Trading Teddy

"It.. was a joke.." Starr giggled. "Do I have powers like that?"
Old 04-14-2010, 05:54 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy

"Oh." Sea replied quietly. Now all of sudden a realization dawned on her. Who was this girl? And why was she here? "The thing you're holding in your hand. I think it's a starlight. Try moving it around, or throwing it." As she watched and inspected the girl some more, she asked bluntly "Who are you?"
Old 04-14-2010, 05:57 PM
AubreyJuly4
Trading Teddy

"Uhh.. Okay." Starr threw the ball up n the air, and caught it. "I'm Starr Sea."
Old 04-14-2010, 06:06 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy

Sea Jewel watched as the ball erupted into a pile of water, and slowly formed back in Starr's fingers. In awe, her mouth dropped. Stuttering, she said "Oh my gosh... I'm not the only one with a power." Thinking to herself, she wondered if simply anyone could go around and pick up a power and use it. She knew there were several different powers, and now she knew that anyone could have the power to save the Earth.

Snapping back to life, she replied "I'm Sea Jewel"
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alma<3, aubrey-ruler of elves, cara, crystal was here!!, kalina, loud n proud, luvnstuff waz here, moo?, tamii was here, the nature life, xxxxxx