BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Role Plays

Closed Thread
Old 04-14-2010, 09:19 PM
lillybearathlete1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: lillybearathlete1

lillybearathlete1 will become famous soon enough
 lillybearathlete1 is offline Status: Offline
Default Maggie's School of Magic~ A Magic RP! Year One! Welcome to the School Firsties!

Sounds very interesting and promising, alitlte confusing but interesting =0). i'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
~Approved - Rosemarie704

Maggie’s School of Magic
Preface
You have just received a letter in the mail brought to you by a weird looking bird. The bird looked hot pink and had a lime green beak and razor sharp claws. The bird also had electric blue eyes. The bird let out a yell and flew away. You open up the envelope to reveal a piece of paper with the following words written on it:
You will be attending Maggie’s School of Magic for young wizards. You will meet teachers and students at the airport and go to gate 357. The following is a list of classes all students will take:
History of Magic- How Magic has come to be
Care of Magical Creatures- How to take care of dragons and more
Potions- Potions for all kinds of needs
Defenses- How to defend yourself in a wizard fight
Charms- How to put a charm on items/people and remove them
Animagi- How to master your transformations
On the plane you will be told instructions on how to get to the school using magic. In order to get to the gate a “ticket” is enclosed in the envelope. The following is the list of supplies you will need:
Wand
Becoming Great Wizards by George Wilkinson
Potential Potions by Will Indictor
Chris’ Care of Creatures by Dr. Chris Rosenthal
1,000 different spells all wizards should know by Maggie
Professor Derek’s Defenses by Professor Harold Derek
Collectible Charms by Professor Eric Bates
Animals and Animagi by Professor Arnold Mack
Thank You.
Maggie- Headmaster
Professor Nelson- Animagi Teacher
Professor Derek- Defense’s Teacher
Professor Smith- History of Magic Teacher
Professor Bates- Charm Teacher
Professor Quincy- Care of Magical Creatures
Professor Penn- Potions Teacher
You decide to go to the school. Maggie's school is the best wizard school around and it is protected by Magical borders. You have heard tons of stories about it and even your brother/sister/mother/father/guardian/friend has gone their. You know you'll have a good time.
Setting
Maggie’s school of magic is a huge medieval castle. There are multiple towers and sections of the castle. The time period is modern. There are different sections of the castle. There are 4 floors to the castle. Floor 1 is where the following classes take place:
Potions
Care of Magical Creatures
Animagi
Floor 2 is where the following places are:
Dining Hall
Headmasters Office
History of Magic
Floor 3 is where the following places are:
Charms
Defenses
Staff Rooms
Professor Lounge
Floor 4 is where the following places are:
Nelson House- Professor Nelson is House-Teacher
Bates House- Professor Bates is House-Teacher
Smith House- Professor Smith is House-Teacher
Derek House- Professor Derek is House-Teacher
There is more about the Houses later in this introduction.
Form
To join is simple. Follow the form. You could have as many charries as you like. If you would like to be a teacher please VM me also. Teaher forms are just like student accept you fill out the teachers name and include the class assigned to teacher and you don't have to include house for the teacher. To submit your student form VM me. Everyone is new to the castle except teachers. Everyone has heard of the school and you know you are a wizard even if you are with a muggle family. Most know how to ride a broomstick. You must be approved before you start RPing. Your first RP will just be you on the plane and Maggie will tell you how to transport so please RP with me first. Here is the form: Please make your charrie around 11 or 12.

Name:
Description:
Personality:
House:
Animagi:
Family:
Other:
Pet:
Here is my Form:
Name: Rebecca Parker
Description: Medium Height and very skinny. She is fair skinned with brown hair that is braided in pigtails that go up to her shoulders. She is not very strong but is light and agile.
House: Nelson House
Animagi: Otter
Family: Mom, Dad, and 5 brothers. Brothers named Eric, 18, Harold, 29, Ian, 15, Ryan, 14, and Brandon, 4.
Other: She loves to transform and play in the creek. Eric is going to Wizarding college. Harold is a wizard lawyer. Ian and Ryan are at the shcool. Brandon goes to Wizard preschool. She is very playful and athletic.
Pet: Blue jay named B.J.

Animgai
Everyone has an Animagi. An animagi is when you can turn into an animal. You can choose any animal. People in the Nelson House are experts and VM me if you want to get another animagi. To start off please only have one.
Houses
There are 4 houses where you will live. You can either live in Bates, Nelson, Derek, or Smith. The Bates house is particularly good with a wand and remembering spells. The Nelson house has already mastered their transformations and can learn how to do other animals in the future. (VM if you want one in the future if in Nelson house.) The Smith house is very good at remembering things for tests and like History. The Derek houses are great at wizard fights. All houses have seperate rooms for all the kids with a boys branch and a girls branch. The rooms have your name encarved on the door. The rooms have 4 poster beds and nightstands with a couch and your stuff at the end with a dresser. Also all houses have a pet room and a common room for everyone to sit by the fire if they'd like.

Staff
If you would like to become staff please VM. Remember your RP doesn’t have to be in the classroom. In fact there are places outside the castle you can create and secret passageways leading to secret rooms. All staff are listed above.
Letters
Letters are sent by bird. All birds are kept in the student's houses.
Pets
Students are allowed to have pets but they must be kept in dormitories unless let into the pet room of that house.
Sport
There is no official wizard sport. Feel free to make up anything you like. It can include broomsticks if you would like. Almost everyone knows how to fly a broomstick.

Teachers
Professor Nelson
Professor Smith
Professor Bates-Zellazoom173
Professor Quincy-Lillybearathlete1
Professor Penn-SamanthaPopstar50
Maggie-Lillybearathlete1
Professor Derek-katherine2hip332

Rules
1. All BI rules apply
2. Please limit shouting
3. Have fun
4. Crushes are a loud but NO dating of any kind or romance. Please keep the RP not about romance or crushes. This also means no holding hands, hugging, or snuggling of any kind. Also crushes mean a crush so don't tell the person in your RP.
5. No godmodeling (when your charrie is perfect)
6. No powerplaying

Remember
Remember Please VM all forms. Also remember your first RP will be with Maggie and you will be at the airport getting to school. All students should be 11 or 12. All non-wizards are called "Muggles" (like in Harry Potter.)
(I got the idea from Harry Potter but I made it my own.)

Schedule
everyone has the following schedule:
Breakfast- 8:00- 8:50
Potions- 9:00-9:50
Charms- 10:00-10:50
Defense- 11:00-11:50
Lunch- 12:00-12:50
Care of Magical Creatures- 1:00-1:50
Animagi- 2:00-2:50
History of Magic- 3:00-3:50
Free- 4:00-5:50
Dinner- 6:00-6:50
it is just to make RPing easier.

Updates
Remember to VM all forms!
Welcome to your First Year at the School!
All Firsties are 11 or 12!
Have a good year!

Last edited by lillybearathlete1; 09-16-2010 at 06:14 PM..
Old 04-14-2010, 09:30 PM
DanielleWolf
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Banned

DanielleWolf will become famous soon enough
 DanielleWolf is offline Status: Offline

Name: Misty Raven Withe

Description: Misty has short, black hair, and pale skin. Green eyes, and quite short. She has attitude, and great humor.
House: Smith (the simplest xD)
Animagi: Panda
Family: Err, she is a orphan, adopted by her grandmother.
Other: it won't let me VM it to you.
Pet: hairless kitty
Old 04-14-2010, 09:32 PM
lillybearathlete1
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by kaliegurl33
Name: Misty Raven Withe
Description: Misty has short, black hair, and pale skin. Green eyes, and quite short. She has attitude, and great humor.
House: Smith (the simplest xD)
Animagi: Panda
Family: Err, she is a orphan, adopted by her grandmother.
Other: it won't let me VM it to you.
Pet: hairless kitty
ok you are accepted. I actually have to go so we can do the RP with maggie later.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:35 PM
DanielleWolf
Polar Bear

((Okay, I'll just have her be in the plane))

Her grandma stood there, and waved, and Misty was about to get on the plane. Then, her grandma ran up to her and scooped her in a hug. Misty smiled, hugged back, and dashed onto the plane. She turned on her iPod, and songs by Owl City, Paramore, and Three Days Grace blared. Elderly couples scolded. Misty began to grin with satisfaction.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:51 PM
katherine2hip332
Polar Bear
BABV Name: katherine2hip332

katherine2hip332 will become famous soon enough
 katherine2hip332 is offline Status: Offline

Name: Marina Finn
Description:
Click the image to open in full size.
House: Kender house
Animagi: mermaid (LOL, or dolphin)
Family: Kenders (she's adopted)
Other: she's emo
Pet: a nikki's 3 BAB
Old 04-14-2010, 10:00 PM
DanielleWolf
Polar Bear

((Click the image to open in full size. Shes emo as well, but loud when she pleases.))
Old 04-14-2010, 10:02 PM
katherine2hip332
Polar Bear

((Danny, I gtg to bed! Sorry!))
Old 04-15-2010, 11:22 AM
ggcube101
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: georginaadorable5

ggcube101 will become famous soon enough
 ggcube101 is offline Status: Offline

Name: Cassandra Bourne
Description: Cassie has mid-length brown hair in a high bunch.She is optimistic but abit mysterious and is quite clever and good at potions but she can get moody quickly.
House:Nelson
Animagi:Seal
Family: Mum, Dad with one younger sister whos 4 and a older brother whos 17.
Pet: Black cat
Old 04-15-2010, 05:27 PM
katherine2hip332
Polar Bear

((She lives in smith house and can ride a broomstick! XD))
Old 04-15-2010, 05:27 PM
lillybearathlete1
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by kaliegurl33
((Okay, I'll just have her be in the plane))

Her grandma stood there, and waved, and Misty was about to get on the plane. Then, her grandma ran up to her and scooped her in a hug. Misty smiled, hugged back, and dashed onto the plane. She turned on her iPod, and songs by Owl City, Paramore, and Three Days Grace blared. Elderly couples scolded. Misty began to grin with satisfaction.
((I LOVE OWL CITY! LOL ))

(Maggie is Green) I gracefully walked over to Misty. Being a wizard was simply magical and i could tell she was perfect for Smith house with such a perfect memory. I strode over to her in my beautiful mauve robes. I then reached into my sleeve in which there was a drawstring bag that was carefully tucked away. Pulling it out i asked "Are you ready to transport using Power Powder Misty?" I turned on a warm smile. I hope she read the welcome letter carefully. It was a bit confusing but she could always refer back to it.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
ashley/alyson was here!, bailee(:!, colleen♥, cool rp!!, eliseakabailee~, ella2hip129 wuz here, emma was here :], i ♥ this rp, mewws♥, ninjapossumsrock, pawsome rp!, pinkprettyisa was here!, remi and the aliens, rp with ellie!, rp with samantha, sharpay star, sllhorsegirl, super cool! great work, super fabulous, tiara's bff is sharpay, weee! i be izzy