BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Role Plays

Closed Thread
Old 06-02-2010, 02:26 AM
summersurf57
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SummerSurf57

summersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud of
 summersurf57 is offline Status: Offline

I always make up really eccentric ones....
My latest was....
- Pale
- Shaved head
- Cancer patient
- Wearing white night gown with tubes coming out of it
- short bitten fingernails
Old 06-03-2010, 11:54 PM
ducky2713
Polar Bear
BABV Name: {Abby}

ducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of light
 ducky2713 is offline Status: Offline

I like to give my characters unique names. When creating a new character I always have babynames.com open in another window, since the have the cool names lists. I also like to take into account what her parents are like, in one, my first name is Isabelline, which is gray shade of yellow, and her middle name is Lace, which is, well, you know what lace is oh, right, parents, her mom's a fashion designer, both names came from the fashion names. In another her parents really wanted a boy, so her name is Jasper (I know, it's weird). Just be creative and have fun with there name.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:58 AM
ZoeAries7
Polar Bear

ZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeAries7 is offline Status: Offline

As people have said, be creative with names!
How to get the perfect name:
1. Look at what your character is like. If their mum is a fashion designer and their dad a hairdresser, they need a funky, modern, unique name. And look at their personality, if they are shy and timid, a one-syllable name would be perfect.
2. Take your favourite names, and give them a twist. Example: Iris and Anna = Irisanne (I-ris-AN). Example: Rose = Rosiel (ROAZ-eel).
3. Any name is a name! If no names take your fancy, make one up! Names can be easily thought up of! Example: Kelra, Omadee.

EXAMPLE:
Your character is outgoing, friendly and chatty, and their mum is a fashion designer and their dad a hairdresser. She has curly blonde hair down to her waist and azure blue eyes. Her mum is French and dad is English.
Aselle (ah-ZEL) Sunla (sun-LAH) Azure (AH-zher) White (WHYT)
Aselle = It sounds funky and unique and is made up. I thought Estelle sounds good, and I liked Astrid too, so there came Aselle, which I thought sounded French too.
Sunla = She is a happy person so I thought of sunny. She has blonde hair so then came sun. I didn't like Sun on it's own, so I thought of the ending, then came up with la and voila! Sunla!
Azure = It is French, uncommon and funky and modern sounding. Her eyes are Azure too.
White (Surname) = Since her dad is english, and 'White' is english, I thought it was okay and sounded good with the name.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
cara