BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-15-2010, 02:30 PM
gabrielafluffyfriend5
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Luigifluffyfriend5 xDD

gabrielafluffyfriend5 is a jewel in the roughgabrielafluffyfriend5 is a jewel in the roughgabrielafluffyfriend5 is a jewel in the rough
 gabrielafluffyfriend5 is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: How can you make clubs more populer?

Hello people!
I have just made a club today and no one has joined it So how should i make my club more populer and get people to join?

Can someone please help?
Thanks!

Last edited by gabrielafluffyfriend5; 04-16-2010 at 04:20 AM..
Best Answer - Posted by StarrBalletBear
What I'd do is put the link to your club in your siggy, then tell some close friends about your club (it's not advertising if you tell some of your friends about the club, it's advertising when you go around telling everyone to join the club). Make a catchy title to the club, try to make the club really interesting and unique too! :]

View Post Originally Posted by fidocn1234
im so sorry

what is a siggie????
A siggy is a signature. It's the thing that always comes under your posts when you posts, you can make one by going to user cp, edit signature.
Old 04-15-2010, 03:26 PM
matadventure72
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: matadventure72 Call me Mat

matadventure72 has a spectacular aura aboutmatadventure72 has a spectacular aura aboutmatadventure72 has a spectacular aura about
 matadventure72 is offline Status: Offline

please do not advertise pages that are not on BI

Last edited by Beherenow; 04-15-2010 at 07:11 PM.. Reason: Cleaning up after deletion
Old 04-15-2010, 03:59 PM
miss fuzzy pal
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gracie/Lori♥

miss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to behold
 miss fuzzy pal is offline Status: Offline

Please no advertising.

Last edited by Beherenow; 04-15-2010 at 07:11 PM.. Reason: Removing deleted text
Old 04-15-2010, 04:02 PM
K8LINCHICK=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitlin<3

K8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant future
 K8LINCHICK=) is offline Status: Offline

post lots of things about your fan club
and also subject it in your siggie
this will get rthe word out
also post the link of ur fansite everywhere ! xxx ( NOT randomly post just underneath a reply post x )

Last edited by Beherenow; 04-15-2010 at 07:12 PM.. Reason: Removing deleted text
Old 04-15-2010, 06:06 PM
BiankaBearCub
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BiankaBearCub

BiankaBearCub has a spectacular aura aboutBiankaBearCub has a spectacular aura about
 BiankaBearCub is offline Status: Offline

You should add your club link in your siggie and make interesting things about it
Maybe make promotions or ranks as well
Old 04-15-2010, 07:22 PM
fidocn1234
Polar Bear
BABV Name: franciscoadorable5

fidocn1234 will become famous soon enough
 fidocn1234 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by matadventure72
please do not advertise pages that are not on BI
im so sorry

what is a siggie????
Old 04-16-2010, 02:06 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

What I'd do is put the link to your club in your siggy, then tell some close friends about your club (it's not advertising if you tell some of your friends about the club, it's advertising when you go around telling everyone to join the club). Make a catchy title to the club, try to make the club really interesting and unique too! :]

View Post Originally Posted by fidocn1234
im so sorry

what is a siggie????
A siggy is a signature. It's the thing that always comes under your posts when you posts, you can make one by going to user cp, edit signature.
Old 04-16-2010, 04:18 AM
gabrielafluffyfriend5
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Luigifluffyfriend5 xDD

gabrielafluffyfriend5 is a jewel in the roughgabrielafluffyfriend5 is a jewel in the roughgabrielafluffyfriend5 is a jewel in the rough
 gabrielafluffyfriend5 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for helping me and i don't know why most of the people are saying "don't advertise it" - what am i doing to advertise? I'm only saying "How can i make it more populer and get people to join it?" - its not like am saying "join my club! Join my club! click my signiture!" - thats like advertising.

Anyway thanks to the people who helped me
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT