BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 04-18-2010, 09:22 AM
nancygolfbear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Nancygolfbear

nancygolfbear is on a distinguished road
 nancygolfbear is offline Status: Offline
Smile Hi! I'm nancygolfbear.

Hi, everyone.I'm nancygolfbear. I'm sure some of the people I know online are reading this. I want to say hi to them, so, hi. So, hi to everyone out there. BTW, my username on Buildabearville is nancygolfbear. So, add me.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:25 AM
ZoeyCuddles2474
Trading Teddy

ZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeyCuddles2474 is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.
I hope you have a great time on here!
I'm ZoeyCuddles2474 but you can call me Zoey : )
Here are most of the thing and rules we have here at BI!

What is Bearville Insider(BI)
Bearville Insider is a website, more specifically a forum, or message board, that can tell you about the new exciting updates and information about both Build-A-Bearville and Build-A-Bear Workshop. Bearville Insider is also know as BI.

in BI you can do many things here are some...
Forum Rules,

Front Page News

CyBearGuides

General Discussion

BearvilleInsider Contests!

Yikes! I need help!!

Aloha!

Beginners Guide to Buildabearville

Looking for Special Guests!

Special Events

Codes

Whoopsies!

Bearemy's Giveaways

Games, Badges and Bearbills!

Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts

Quests and Challenges

Team Play

Role Plays

Pawty Time

Beary Fashionable!

Beary Musical!

Beary Creative!

Cub Condos

Polls

Coffee House

Virtual Gaming outside BABV

The Birthday Place

Join The Club

Are You Game?

THE FAQS

How are the User Stars determined?
The number of stars is determined by the number of posts:

10 - 99 posts: Click the image to open in full size.
100 - 499 posts: Click the image to open in full size.
500 - 999 posts: Click the image to open in full size.
1000 - 2499 posts: Click the image to open in full size.
2500 - 4999 posts: Click the image to open in full size.
5000+ posts: Click the image to open in full size.

How do I create a new thread?
In order to create a new thread, just go to the forum that you want to create a new thread in and click the "new thread" button on the upper left hand side.

How do I create a poll?
YOU MAY ONLY CREATE POLLS IN THE "POLLS" SECTION

The system will not allow you to create polls outside of this section!

To create a poll, type in the message for your poll and then scroll down below that window and check "Yes, make this a poll" and then click "Submit". The website will then direct you to a page where you can create your poll options.

ALL ABOUT Reputation!
What are the green dots?
This is a user's reputation and is just a way of keeping track of the most helpful people on the forum. If you like what someone has to say, or they help you. Give them a click and add to their reputation!

Giving Reputation
There is a thumb icon right next to the "Reputation" area on each user's post bit.

To add to a person's ‘Reputation’, click on the thumbs up icon. A ‘Reputation’ box will open and you can type your reason for thanking the user.

If you're helpful on the forum, we're sure you'll get them very shortly if you don't already have them! Don't forget to give them out!!

Checking who added to your reputation
You can check your (15) most recent additions by clicking "UserCP" at the top of the forum. It will bring up a list of the last 15 people that have contributed to your reputation.

I don't have any, can you give me some?
We don't allow begging of any kind here on BI, and that includes begging for Reputation. We've already taken the system away to change it because of constant begging and we don't want to have to remove it altogether. Spend some time here, help a few people out and people will give them to you on their own accord.

Can I offer Reputation to encourage people to answer my threads?
NO. We've seen a lot of this and the problem comes when someone forgets to give those promised reputation and people start posting "Why didn't you give me the reputation?" or ask us why someone didn't follow through. People will answer your thread, faster than you even imagined. If you get an answer that helps, feel free to give them reputation, but no offers anymore, PLEASE! Also, no "I only need x more reputation, please help me" threads. Any threads or posts the offer/beg for reputation will be deleted.

ALL ABOUT the Trading Den
What is the Trading Den?
The Trading Den is BI's safe trading area. We have a number of rules in place to keep this area safe for fair trading and to prevent scamming. Trading or trade discussion outside of the Trading Den is not allowed on BI!!

Where is the Trading Den?
As a protected-area, the Trading Den must be unlocked, so people who don't have the required number of posts and haven't agreed to the rules cannot see the Trading Den.

How do I get in to the Trading Den?
Please read the rules and post your agreement as a response once you qualify and are done reading them.

Why Can't I PM?
This is most likely because you are classified as "Knut" on the system, meaning you have less than 10 posts. Once you have crossed over the 10 posts barrier, you will be able to view and use this feature!

Reporting Posts
Reporting a post
vBulletin has a great way to report posts and bring them to our attention. It's the "red flag" right above people's number of posts on the top right of each post. If you see a post that doesn't follow the rules, click that red flag, fill out the reason and click send.

This will alert whatever mod or admin that is on and we can get to it as quickly as possible. This works much better than PM'ing a mod or admin, as anyone can pick up the "ticket" and get to work! PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS FOR ANY OTHER REASON, IT IS ONLY FOR REPORTING POSTS THAT DON'T FOLLOW THE RULES!!

More Frequently Asked Questions can be found in our FAQ section found at the top of the page!Also remeber not to write in this red or this blue

also no tarding outside the trading den
no scaming!
don't be rude!

thanks i hope you have a great time

~Zoey!
Old 04-18-2010, 09:32 AM
AbbeyAdorable9215
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: watup ναηεssα

AbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant future
 AbbeyAdorable9215 is offline Status: Offline

Hi! I am AbbeyAdorable9215, but, may clll me abey!! It is a pleasure welcomng to the forum.
There is a lot you should know before you start posting.

-VM stands for visitor message. You can post a vsior message when you are looking on someones profile
-To add friends, go to the persons profile, scroll down and you should see a box full of friends. to add freinds,you must have over ten posts.
-To access the trading den, you need to bacome a trading teddy. you must have.. 100+ non-fluff posts, been a member longer then a month, read the rules and agree to them, and you have to be familiar with the community.

ALL ABOUT Reputation!
What are the green dots?
This is a user's reputation and is just a way of keeping track of the most helpful people on the forum. If you like what someone has to say, or they help you. Give them a click and add to their reputation!

Giving Reputation
There is a thumb icon right next to the "Reputation" area on each user's post bit.

To add to a person's ‘Reputation’, click on the thumbs up icon. A ‘Reputation’ box will open and you can type your reason for thanking the user.

If you're helpful on the forum, we're sure you'll get them very shortly if you don't already have them! Don't forget to give them out!!

Checking who added to your reputation
You can check your (15) most recent additions by clicking "UserCP" at the top of the forum. It will bring up a list of the last 15 people that have contributed to your reputation.

I don't have any, can you give me some?
We don't allow begging of any kind here on BI, and that includes begging for Reputation. We've already taken the system away to change it because of constant begging and we don't want to have to remove it altogether. Spend some time here, help a few people out and people will give them to you on their own accord.

Can I offer Reputation to encourage people to answer my threads?
NO. We've seen a lot of this and the problem comes when someone forgets to give those promised reputation and people start posting "Why didn't you give me the reputation?" or ask us why someone didn't follow through. People will answer your thread, faster than you even imagined. If you get an answer that helps, feel free to give them reputation, but no offers anymore, PLEASE! Also, no "I only need x more reputation, please help me" threads. Any threads or posts the offer/beg for reputation will be deleted.

Stars!!!!
10 - 99 posts: 0 stars
100 - 499 posts: 1 star
500 - 999 posts:2 stars
1000 - 2499 posts: 3 stars
2500 - 4999 posts: 4 stars
5000+ posts: 5 stars

This is a little bit of info on some of the sections.
General Discussion
Feel free to talk about anything related to Bear Ville!

Yikes! I need help!!
Post your BI forum or BABV questions and problems in our Q&A-style forum here! Check out our Guides and How-to's here as well!

Cub Condos
Is yours a hotel, a spa, a vacation resort or a country farmhouse? Share your creative side!

Make sure you read the rules and FAQ
and. Never post in red or blue as those coors are reserved for mods and admins.

Never post links outside he link secion unlesss you are shoing member where something is.

Never give out personal info.

Do NOT talk about trading outside of the trading den as it is not permited.

Over all, hope you hve a great time here on bi and be sue to dd me on BABV!!
Old 04-18-2010, 09:54 AM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Hi! I'm JuliaBearFun21, but you can call me Julia!

Welcome to Bearville Insider (BI for short)! Remember to read the Rules, FAQ and try to get familiar with each section of the forum If you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to VM (visitor message) me, any member or a Moderator or Administrator (their names are in red and/or blue). Again, welcome; and I hope you have a wonderful time here!!
Old 04-18-2010, 09:58 AM
cutiepiegirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Caroneline4leafclover305

cutiepiegirl has a spectacular aura aboutcutiepiegirl has a spectacular aura aboutcutiepiegirl has a spectacular aura about
 cutiepiegirl is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI! I hope you love BI as much as I do! And I am Sure the rest of us love BI too, don't we, darlings!
Old 04-18-2010, 03:20 PM
bellacapricorn40
Trading Teddy

bellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the rough
 bellacapricorn40 is offline Status: Offline

Old 04-18-2010, 03:49 PM
SkyAquarius61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SkyAquarius61

SkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the roughSkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the roughSkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the roughSkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the rough
 SkyAquarius61 is offline Status: Offline

Hello and welcome to Bearville Insider!

Here are the main rules to follow

1. Don't be rude or mean becuase you could get banned

2. No personal info

3. Follow the rules

4. Don't write/ type in blue OR red because that's the mods and admins color of writing/ typing

If you have any questions you can go to "Yikes! I Need Help!!" Section. Also to refer to more of the rules then go to Forum Rules in the green. And if you have anyother questions then go to FAQ at the top.

Hope you have a glorious time here! Have fun!

~ Sky
Old 04-18-2010, 03:58 PM
Snewdles
Trading Teddy

Snewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond repute
 Snewdles is offline Status: Offline

Hi
Welcome to BI! Remember to read the rules so there is never a problem. Dont forget, have fun!
Old 04-18-2010, 04:06 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ℘.s. i ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ

Christinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond repute
 Christinacrystal119 is offline Status: Offline

Hi, I'm Christina!

Welcome to BearvilleInsider.com!

What is Bearvilleinsider?
Bearvilleinsider is a great website that is "related to BABV" or a website that is about BABV, where you can share upcoming news/dates, stuff, etc. It is not a site that is a "cheat" for BABV. Here, you can learn many coll stuff that you may or may not know. Many kind and sharing Bearvilleinsider members share their opinions, thoughts, or something; such as, secret places, answers to the quests.; This is a very great and helpful guide or website for BABV.

Here are some important Rules you'll need to follow:
* Absolutely NEVER share Personal Information about yourself; Such as, what's your name(You can share your First Name, but not Middle Names or Last Names), what school you go to or what Grade Level you are in or other specific information about you, etc. It is very dangerous.

* Never share your password to anyone, that includes your friend(s).

* You can ONLY have 1 account, you cannot create a another account and let a Family member use it.

* Always be kind to every and helpful, don't be mean or disrespectful to anyone.

Want to know more Rules or more info about BI?
Go to "Forum Rules" which is located at the top, and is written in green.
You cannot right in Red or Blue because it is only for the Mods & Adims, etc.

About the Forums and Sections

The Red Carpet! Your first Stop!

Forum Rules is a also the right place to learn more about BI, that includes the rules too. So you might read that also.
Front Page News is a section that you can Add a Thread, and of course the news has to be about BABV, and that thread directly goes into the Front Page of BI. But most of the members in BI is not allowed to make a New Thread in that section, for some reason.
CyBearGuides is a section where you could ask CyBearGuides questions, or share your thoughts for BABV, you could even e-mail the idea to Maxine of you'd like to!
General Discussion is a section where you could talk or ask anything related to BABV.
Bearville Insider Contest is a section where you can create contests. Every month Adims, Owners, etc creates 2 contests, and the winner(s) gets a special prize. Prizes are also needed if you are creating a Contest, because it would be sad if you were the winner and you didn't get anything as a prize.
Yikes! I need help! is a a very helpful section where you could ask anything that is related to BABV or BI(Bearville Insider). Also, you could see or even Post A Thread of your own of a Guide!
Aloha! is a very wonderful section to say "Welcome!" to newbies.Be sure to tell them the important Rules!

About Buildabearville!

Beginners Guide BuildaBearville is a section that I don't really know about, but its a section that is a great guide.
Looking for Special Guests! is a section that you could Add a Thread if you know who is going to be the new upcoming guests!
Special Events is a section where you could post a New Thread that is already pasts or events that is coming up.
Codes is a section that you could post a New Thread and share a code! But make sure its universal, meaning that everyone can use it.
Whoopsies! is a section where you could tell the glitches that has happened to you or is happening to you right now.

Be Beariffic!

Bearamey's Giveaways is a section that you know that Bearemy is giving away soon or today!
Games, Badges and Bearbills! is a section where you can give members helpful guides of earning Bear Bills, etc.
Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts is a section that a a Furry Friend that is release or you have it and know what it gives you when you bring to online!
Quests and Challenges! Talk about quests that is coming soon or the answers to the quests!
Virtual Sandbox!

Team Play! is a section where you could create or join a Team!
Role Plays is a section where you could make a "Role Play," and see which people gets the Role!
Pawty Time! is a section where you could let people know that you are hosting a Pawty!
Beary Fashionable! is a section where you can update that there's new clothes at the Boutique, or funuitures. You could also create a Fashion Magazine, anything related to Fashions!
Beary Musical! is a section about music in BABV or outside!
Beary Creative! is one my favorite section and in this section you could do a lot of things! Such as, Drawings of Comics, writing, order from shops, create or do Jokes and Kitchen Fun!
Cub Condos is a section where you could share or even show-off your Cub Condo! What is your Cub Condo? It could be anything, a hotel maybe!
Polls! is a fun place where you could create polls and members would vote, you could even vote too!

Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh my!!

Coffee House is a section where you can talk about inside or outside BABV!
The Birthday Place! is a section to let people know your birthday is coming soon and that you are a hosting a Birthday Pawty!
Join the Club is a section where you could create a Fan Club!
Are you Game? is a section that is the Official Area on BI for playing Forum Words! Sounds like fun!
Links is a section for other blogs related to Virtual Gaming.

More tips about BI:
* To become a Polar Bear, you have to have at least 10 posts, that way you could Add Friends.

* Check first if you are going to post News about BABV because someone might already have updated it first.

* You cannot delete a thread, ask a Adim. or Mod. to close it for you.

* You cannot plead or beg for a any kind of code that also includes Bear codes, we don't share those, but we do share codes, which is posted in the Front Page or in the "New Threads." Also you could even find more codes when you go on the top and click "Codes."

What are Reputations?

Reputations are given by a member who thinks that a member's post was very helpful to the Thread. Once you've sumbitted the Reputation for the member, they will see their Reputation Boxes under their User CP with the Green Boxes. I am not sure what are the White Boxes are for. Anyways, you can give to a member by clicking the Heart with the plus sign inside the heart. Now be sure that the check is on the Box to give the member the points they deserve. You can also explain on the Box why you gave it to the member. You may not beg to a member to give them a Rep, or ask.
That is breaking the rules when doing it.

What is a Trading Teddy?

A Trading Teddy is one of the most popular sections in BI. To be a Trading Teddy, you have to be a member for at least 1 month, you have to familiar with this community, you have to have 100 Non-Fluff Posts, you must follow and agree the Rules to be a Trading Teddy. But for now, you still have a month to go, so you could apply to be as a trading Teddy. If you we're wondering what "fluff" means, it means that you don't use complete sentences, for example: I agree, I don't know; those kind of fluff posts. You'll learn more about it.

What is the difference between a Knut and a Polar Bear?

First you start to be a Knut when you sign up. When you are a knut, you are not able to add friends, and many stuff, you have to become a Polar Bear first to do the exclusive stuff. To become a Polar Bear is very easy. All you have to do is post at least 10 posts in any threads. Once you have at least 10 posts, you become a Polar Bear! Being a Polar Bear is very fun! You get to add friends and many stuff!

The "shortcut" Words!
- BI stands forBearville Insider
- VM stands for Visitor Message
- PM stands for Private Message(This doesn't allow in BI anymore.)
- TD stands for Trading Den
- Adim stands for Adiministor
- Mod stands for Moderator
- Rep stands for Reputation

There are more Rules, but these are the important things and Rules you'll need to know! Have a great tour! Remember, don't bother to ask any of us members for help because we're all very great helpers!

Christina
Old 04-18-2010, 04:23 PM
book_worm636
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SavannahPaw36

book_worm636 will become famous soon enoughbook_worm636 will become famous soon enough
 book_worm636 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI! I hope you have a fun time : (oops lol, ALIEN! AHHHH!)
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bella was here :)