BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 04-18-2010, 06:33 PM
Novembergirl
Knut

Novembergirl is on a distinguished road
 Novembergirl is offline Status: Offline
Default Hey there!

Hi everyone, I am brand new here. I am surprised i have not heard of this site even though i play on buildabearville
Old 04-18-2010, 06:35 PM
diamondallheart166
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DiamondPatches34 <love ♥

diamondallheart166 is a jewel in the roughdiamondallheart166 is a jewel in the roughdiamondallheart166 is a jewel in the rough
 diamondallheart166 is offline Status: Offline

Hello! Welcome to BearvilleInsider(BI). Don't forget to read all of the rules, and if you need any help, just VM me. :]
Old 04-18-2010, 06:38 PM
madeleinebearyloved
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Madeleinebearyloved

madeleinebearyloved will become famous soon enoughmadeleinebearyloved will become famous soon enough
 madeleinebearyloved is offline Status: Offline

Well, this place is pretty awesome. you'll meet lots of great ppl! a ton of ppl will post on this thread all about the rules & everything you need to know
WELCOME!
Old 04-18-2010, 07:22 PM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HEYYYY

NataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to all
 NataliePopstar104 is offline Status: Offline
Default Welcome, NovemberGirl!

Hi, NovemberGirl! I'm NataliePopstar104! Please, call me Natalie! Remember to read through the rules! If you have any questions about BearvilleInsider (BI), Visitor Message (VM) me! I hope you have a pawsome time on BI!
Old 04-18-2010, 08:27 PM
Goldenstar
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Tiffanyteddy31 + RoxyTeddy11

Goldenstar is on a distinguished road
 Goldenstar is offline Status: Offline

Hey Welcome to BI. I'm Goldenstar. Feel free to ask me any questions (don’t be shy). Here are some tips for you for BI:

1. Remember never post personal info on here EVER
2. Remember to read the rules before you post something.
3. Don’t type in red or blue ink (those are mod/adm colors)
4. All ways be friendly and kind
5. Don’t be afraid to ask questions on here we are all very helpful
6. Have a great Time and have fun!!!!!!
Old 04-18-2010, 08:59 PM
VannessaAdorable9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VannessaAdorable9

VannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of light
 VannessaAdorable9 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI! Hope you have an awesome time on here!
Old 04-18-2010, 09:18 PM
katherinesunbeam
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NellieSunBeam

katherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to behold
 katherinesunbeam is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.
Hi Novembergirl! :} Welcome to Bearville Insider! I'm KatherineSunBeam, but you can call me Katherine. If you have any questions v.m. (visitor message) me or any Bearville Insider member. Remember to read the rules. ;] Don't type in red or blue because this is for moderators and administrators. I'm glad you joined and you will be too! Have fun exploring the fourms! (:
Old 04-19-2010, 12:23 AM
kaytieadventure1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: i dont play, (:

kaytieadventure1 is on a distinguished road
 kaytieadventure1 is offline Status: Offline

welcome to bearvilleinsiders, i'm katie<3
Old 04-19-2010, 05:34 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Hi! I'm JuliaBearFun21, but you can call me Julia!

Welcome to Bearville Insider (BI for short)! Remember to read the Rules, FAQ and try to get familiar with each section of the forum If you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to VM (visitor message) me, any member or a Moderator or Administrator (their names are in red and/or blue). Again, welcome; and I hope you have a wonderful time here!!
Old 04-19-2010, 09:42 PM
bellacapricorn40
Trading Teddy

bellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the rough
 bellacapricorn40 is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bella was here :)