BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Front Page News

Closed Thread
Old 04-22-2010, 03:59 PM
Justin
Owner
BABV Name: JustinOuterSpace

Justin is a jewel in the roughJustin is a jewel in the roughJustin is a jewel in the roughJustin is a jewel in the rough
 Justin is offline Status: Offline
Default Cinco De Mayo Items available in Bearville!

A new articles entry has been added:

Article# 1019: Cinco De Mayo Items available in Bearville!

Click the image to open in full size.

Every year, Build a Bearville celebrates Cinco De Mayo, and this year is no exception! They've added a bunch of new items to the Store Fur All Seasons so that we can decorate our Cub Condos and get ready for this Mexican Holiday! Thanks to MarkBrown22 for spotting the new items!

We have the Mexican Rug, Plate of Nachos, Mexico Table, Chimnea, Chili Pepper Wall Hanging, Sun Tiled Wall Hanging, Pinata, Cinco De Mayo Banner, Chile Pepper Lights, Mexico Map, Mariachi Poster, and the Chihuahua Poster.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Cinco De Mayo literally means "the 5th of May" so let's get decorating!

Note: If you'd like to see any of the thumbnail images full-size, please visit the original article on the front page - Article# 1019: Cinco De Mayo Items available in Bearville!
Old 04-22-2010, 04:07 PM
Zoey<3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ZOEY!! :D

Zoey<3 is on a distinguished road
 Zoey<3 is offline Status: Offline
Wink Cool! :D

Cool!
I need to get those items quick! (:
Old 04-22-2010, 04:12 PM
miss fuzzy pal
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gracie/Lori♥

miss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to behold
 miss fuzzy pal is offline Status: Offline

LOL!! We celebrate the 5th of may???? What for???? My friends birthday lol??? Anyway thanks fur posting! :]
Old 04-22-2010, 04:17 PM
lilflutterby
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MissySunshine7

lilflutterby is on a distinguished road
 lilflutterby is offline Status: Offline

yay! my fave sfas catalog all year!
Old 04-22-2010, 04:44 PM
ZoeyCuddles2474
Trading Teddy

ZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeyCuddles2474 is offline Status: Offline

Thx fur the post i luv the rug!
Old 04-22-2010, 06:05 PM
katherinesunbeam
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NellieSunBeam

katherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to behold
 katherinesunbeam is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting! :}

View Post Originally Posted by miss fuzzy pal
LOL!! We celebrate the 5th of may???? What for???? My friends birthday lol??? Anyway thanks fur posting! :]
Yup, Cinco De Mayo. [:
Old 04-22-2010, 07:49 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Awesome!!

BTW, what does a Chihuahua [the dog poster] have to do with Cinco De Mayo? xD I'm just not sure, I live in Canada ;P
Old 04-22-2010, 07:58 PM
VannessaAdorable9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VannessaAdorable9

VannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of light
 VannessaAdorable9 is offline Status: Offline

Cool, thanks for posting.
Old 04-22-2010, 08:05 PM
JennBearyCuddly
Polar Bear
BABV Name: None

JennBearyCuddly is on a distinguished road
 JennBearyCuddly is offline Status: Offline

ahhhhh!! more spanish!! i am taking spanish in school and i really don't like it... lol

happy Cinco De Mayo "fifth of may"
Old 04-22-2010, 08:36 PM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by juliabearfun21
Awesome!!

BTW, what does a Chihuahua [the dog poster] have to do with Cinco De Mayo? xD I'm just not sure, I live in Canada ;P
Chihuahua's come from Mexico. And people from Mexico celebrate Cinco De Mayo.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bella was here :), cara