BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Front Page News

Closed Thread
Old 10-16-2008, 01:05 PM
AmandaBearLove
Banned
BABV Name: AmandaBearDiva200

AmandaBearLove will become famous soon enoughAmandaBearLove will become famous soon enough
 AmandaBearLove is offline Status: Offline
Default New Bearville Times -- Virtual Rides Coming Soon!

A new articles entry has been added:

Article# 49: New Bearville Times -- Virtual Rides Coming Soon!

Quote:
It's October 16th, so the new Bearville Times has just hit the virtual news stands in Bearville, check your PDAs for to see the new information first hand!

• Starting October 22, we will be able to buy a new room at the Lumbear Yard -- We finally get an attic to add to our Condo!
  • October 22 also marks the beginning of the election campaign where we get to choose the new Ambassador of BABV -- Our choices will be: Bearemy, Pawlette Coufur and Brown Sugar Puppy.
    • Pick up your Voter Registration Card at the Libeary from October 22 and then November 4 we head to the polls, just like the adults do in the USA! How exciting!
  • According to the Bearville Times, we also have three new furry friends to look forward to in November.
    • The Turkey arrives November 1 and his PSI is the Turkey Balloons.
    • Hal Moose arrives November 6 and his PSI is Antlers.
    • Holly Moose also arrives November 6 and her PSI is a Necklace.
  • The Theater in Fashion District will officially open on November 1 and there will be a special sneak preview of the holiday adventures of Hal and Holly Moose.
Here's a few pictures of the 3 new furry friends, aren't they PAWsome?

Click the image to open in full size.

Now on to the most exciting news, the virtual rides are coming soon!!

As Justin predicted about a month ago, the first virtual rides will be a hoverboard and a propeller hat, and now we have word of a scooter, as well! It appears that you will have to buy these virtual rides in your local Build-a-Bear Workshops and activated them online. They'll come with 10,000 Bear Bills and you can choose whatever virtual ride you want when activating it. The entire staff here is extremely excited to hear that they're just around the corner!!

Here are some better pictures of the new rides that you can only partially see in the Bearville Times!

Hoverboard

Propeller Hat

Scooter
Old 10-16-2008, 01:07 PM
kristendiva18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: kristendiva18

kristendiva18 is on a distinguished road
 kristendiva18 is offline Status: Offline

The new bears are really cute!!!! This new bearville times is the best one yet I think. Or close to it!!!!
Old 10-16-2008, 01:23 PM
chantellefurshion
Polar Bear
BABV Name: chantellefurshion

chantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to behold
 chantellefurshion is offline Status: Offline

i want the holly moose, she is ADORABLLEE
Old 10-16-2008, 01:37 PM
audrey
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AudreyPaws3

audrey is on a distinguished road
 audrey is offline Status: Offline

I'm so glad about the addition of attics! That means we can use it for storage of all our extra clothes, furniture, accessories, etc. How awesome!
Old 10-16-2008, 01:59 PM
MaddieVeryCute1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MaddieVeryCute1

MaddieVeryCute1 is on a distinguished road
 MaddieVeryCute1 is offline Status: Offline

i am SO mad that to get the rides we have to buy something at babw. my babw is 2 hours away and i have never been there. so unfair! <
Old 10-16-2008, 02:02 PM
Justin
Owner
BABV Name: JustinOuterSpace

Justin is a jewel in the roughJustin is a jewel in the roughJustin is a jewel in the roughJustin is a jewel in the rough
 Justin is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MaddieVeryCute1
i am SO mad that to get the rides we have to buy something at babw. my babw is 2 hours away and i have never been there. so unfair! <
You never know, they may also sell them on buildabearworkshop.com.... Also, for anyone wondering about the scooter, it looks like a Segway HT
Old 10-16-2008, 02:03 PM
KelseyRocknRoll2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KelseyRocknRoll2

KelseyRocknRoll2 is on a distinguished road
 KelseyRocknRoll2 is offline Status: Offline

YAY!!! I so have to save up for a scooter at babw! I was right! You do have to buy it at babw!! This is so exciting!!
Old 10-16-2008, 02:04 PM
MaddieVeryCute1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MaddieVeryCute1

MaddieVeryCute1 is on a distinguished road
 MaddieVeryCute1 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
You never know, they may also sell them on buildabearworkshop.com.... Also, for anyone wondering about the scooter, it looks like a Segway HT
well.... even if they do i do not have a credit card and if i want one i would have to pay for it with my own money.
Old 10-16-2008, 02:33 PM
Justin
Owner
BABV Name: JustinOuterSpace

Justin is a jewel in the roughJustin is a jewel in the roughJustin is a jewel in the roughJustin is a jewel in the rough
 Justin is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MaddieVeryCute1
well.... even if they do i do not have a credit card and if i want one i would have to pay for it with my own money.
Not necessarily, they could be tradeable?
Old 10-16-2008, 02:54 PM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline

I wonder how much they will cost. I also wonder if you could buy all of them at once if you wanted to.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT