BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Are You Game?

Closed Thread
Old 04-28-2010, 09:03 PM
Faelie
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Teddy

Faelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud of
 Faelie is offline Status: Offline
Default :: Pick up an item and let something happen to it.

The title is pretty self-explanatory. The first poster ( me ) will drop an item, and you'll simply have to let something happen to it.

example ::

Originally Posted by BOB THE BUILDER
I drop an orange.
Originally Posted by orunjz
I pick up the orange but the bright orange color temporarily blinds my eyes.
I drop a spoon.
Originally Posted by BOB THE BUILDER
I pick up the spoon and start eating with it, but my noodles harden and crack the spoon.
I drop a marker.
Let's begin.

I drop an alpaca.

Last edited by Faelie; 04-28-2010 at 09:05 PM..
Old 04-28-2010, 09:30 PM
BalletSlippers
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: TorrieJingles (:

BalletSlippers is a jewel in the roughBalletSlippers is a jewel in the roughBalletSlippers is a jewel in the roughBalletSlippers is a jewel in the rough
 BalletSlippers is offline Status: Offline

i pick up the alpaca but it gets angry and bites my nose of so i go to the hospital.
i drop a ruler.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:43 PM
2hip58
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Harry Styles♥

2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of
 2hip58 is offline Status: Offline

I pick up the ruler, but it gets mad at me and smacks me in the face. xD
I drop a pencil
Old 04-28-2010, 09:44 PM
BalletSlippers
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: TorrieJingles (:

BalletSlippers is a jewel in the roughBalletSlippers is a jewel in the roughBalletSlippers is a jewel in the roughBalletSlippers is a jewel in the rough
 BalletSlippers is offline Status: Offline

i pick up the pencil but it yells at me cause it was sleeping. Dx
i drop a donut
Old 04-28-2010, 09:45 PM
Faelie
Trading Teddy

Faelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud of

I pick up the donut but I drop it and trip on it.
I drop some house keys.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:46 PM
CaraPawprints1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: talk to me on the dct

CaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond repute
 CaraPawprints1 is offline Status: Offline

I try to get it but it slips under the bathtub
I drop a weight
Old 04-28-2010, 09:47 PM
2hip58
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Harry Styles♥

2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of
 2hip58 is offline Status: Offline

I try to pick it up, but it falls on my foot. (xD)
I drop an electric guitar
Old 04-28-2010, 09:50 PM
CaraPawprints1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: talk to me on the dct

CaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond repute
 CaraPawprints1 is offline Status: Offline

I try to strum it later to figure out it was covered in grease
I drop a can of air freshener
Old 04-28-2010, 09:51 PM
Faelie
Trading Teddy

I start spraying it but then I spray my eyes.
I drop a soda can.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:52 PM
Firewing
Polar Bear
BABV Name: VivianCapricorn18 [fur wing]

Firewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to all
 Firewing is offline Status: Offline

I pick up the soda can and try to see if there's any more left. XD
I drop . . . a gum wrapper. x]
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
99v was here! la la la!, angie wuz like hur, bella was here :), cara, colleen♥, courtney :), deskcrushedmypie, faelikescannedcorn, jennalikescannedcornmore, johnny depp hugger! lol, libbyluv2sing99 :), llama eat banana, meowmeow >w<, millieblue2, rainbow96<3u!, randirhymeswithcandy, simone was here <3, simonelikescannedcorntoo, swim<3blueberrymuffins, udroppedmyfllama?, vannessaadorable9 :), xxxxxx, zaravanilla26, zoelikescraisins, zoey2hip24522