BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Are You Game?

Closed Thread
Old 04-28-2010, 09:53 PM
Faelie
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Teddy

Faelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud of
 Faelie is offline Status: Offline

I pick up the gum wrapper but the wind blows and it blows into my mouth and I swallow it.
I drop a banana peel. ( this ought to be hysterical )
Old 04-28-2010, 09:55 PM
Firewing
Polar Bear
BABV Name: VivianCapricorn18 [fur wing]

Firewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to all
 Firewing is offline Status: Offline

I pick up the banan peel and then fling it across the air, while screaming, "BE FREE, BE FREEEEE BANANA! FLLLYYYYY!" XD
I drop a pancake.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:56 PM
Faelie
Trading Teddy

Faelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud of

I eat the pancake and choke.
I drop a lamp.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:01 PM
rosepetals910
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ROSSSEE♥

rosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of light
 rosepetals910 is offline Status: Offline

I pick up the lamp and host a tea party with it, dressing it up like Winnie the Pooh, and we snarl at Faelie for dropping the lamp. Meanie! lol!

I throw a comic book out the window on a rainy day.

View Post Originally Posted by Faelie
The title is pretty self-explanatory. The first poster ( me ) will drop an item, and you'll simply have to let something happen to it.

example ::

Let's begin.

I drop an alpaca.
Wait... Bob the Builder!?!?! lol!
Old 04-28-2010, 10:02 PM
snowflake200612
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ValentinaChocolate17 Here:Snow

snowflake200612 is on a distinguished road
 snowflake200612 is offline Status: Offline

The comic book hits my face, and gives me a huge paper cut. I toss it aside saying, "NEVA COME BACK HERE AGAIN. THE VEAL IS BAD!"

I throw a bottle of water at the television.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:03 PM
Firewing
Polar Bear

Firewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to all

I pick up the water bottle out of the crashed TV and pour it on cement, yelling, "GROW FLOWAHS, GROOOW!" XD
I drop a peanut. X]
Old 04-28-2010, 10:09 PM
Faelie
Trading Teddy

I swallow the peanut whole but then it pops back out.
I drop a shoe.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:10 PM
Firewing
Polar Bear

I take the shoe and put it on my hat, beaming and showing off, "Look! I got a new HAAT."
I drop a chopstick. X]
Old 04-28-2010, 10:11 PM
rosepetals910
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ROSSSEE♥

rosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of light
 rosepetals910 is offline Status: Offline

I take the chop sticks and draw faces on them, and have a full-fledged war with the chopsticks VS the star wars action figures.

I drop a pickle.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:15 PM
Faelie
Trading Teddy

I take the pickle and play darts with it.
I drop the Eiffel Tower.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
99v was here! la la la!, angie wuz like hur, bella was here :), cara, colleen♥, courtney :), deskcrushedmypie, faelikescannedcorn, jennalikescannedcornmore, johnny depp hugger! lol, libbyluv2sing99 :), llama eat banana, meowmeow >w<, millieblue2, rainbow96<3u!, randirhymeswithcandy, simone was here <3, simonelikescannedcorntoo, swim<3blueberrymuffins, udroppedmyfllama?, vannessaadorable9 :), xxxxxx, zaravanilla26, zoelikescraisins, zoey2hip24522