BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 05-01-2010, 08:28 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ℘.s. i ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ

Christinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond repute
 Christinacrystal119 is offline Status: Offline
Lightbulb A "Trading List" Idea

Since many Members here and in BABV has been reporting Scammers has been around lately and has been making Tricks to get items from other members. I thought it'll be nice if we had a "Trading List" which is a List of Members that we've Traded with lately. In the List, there will be the Members' Character Name with the item(s) that you traded with them. Now if a Scammer tricked you, you can always go to the "Trading List" and there will be a button that says "Item(s) Back," and it will automatically bring your item(s) back. That is also the same as a Member wants their items back from the Trade you did and the items that you traded with the Member will also be back to your Inventory.

I also thought that there would be a "Pop-Notice" that one of the Member that you have traded with you wanted their items back, so you will know where the item(s) that you got from a Trade went and you wouldn't be all panicking where it went.

Now, if one of the item(s) that you got in a Trade is gone, (you may have Traded it with another Member, BearMailed it to one of your Friends, Deleted it, or Selled it) and the Member that you traded with wants the Item(s) back then they will not receive it because the you did something with it. If that happens, the Member who wants their item(s) back gets a "Pop-Up Notice" saying that the Member that you've trade already done something with it, and you are disabeled to get it back.

I hope you like my Idea, but I know if one of the Members that you've Traded wants their Item(s) back is pretty unfair. You'll just have to give it back since they own the item(s), you will also get your item(s) back too from the Trade.
Its also a Safe idea from Scammers. All their hope of Tricking Members is only the BearMail. Maybe we could do the same to the BearMail, what do you think?

Anyways, please post telling if agree/like or disagree/don't like my idea. Because I will be counting on the Posts depending if I should e-mail this to Maxine. I want to make sure some of us BABV Citizens like this idea.

Edited: Since many members has been thinking that "Getting the Item(s)" back is not a pretty good idea. I decided, that if you don't want the item(s) back then just make the item invisible by clicking that little circle in the right corner of the item(s) that you want to disappear. Now scammers could easily put the item(s) in an another account, and I haven't thought an idea to fix that yet.

Christina

Last edited by Christinacrystal119; 05-04-2010 at 06:32 PM..
Old 05-01-2010, 08:32 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

Pawwwwwwsome idea!
Old 05-01-2010, 08:33 PM
SkyAquarius61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SkyAquarius61

SkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the roughSkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the roughSkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the roughSkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the rough
 SkyAquarius61 is offline Status: Offline

What a great idea!

You should really send it to Maxine!

It helps alot of people.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:34 PM
Fairyleanne8
Sage Bear
BABV Name: LeanneBallerina9

Fairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to all
 Fairyleanne8 is offline Status: Offline

Great idea.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:37 PM
Abbibee258
Polar Bear

Abbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond repute
 Abbibee258 is offline Status: Offline

Such a good idea.
I think it would really help.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:50 PM
shelbypopstar44
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sunnisurfboard

shelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud of
 shelbypopstar44 is offline Status: Offline

Please send it to maxine!
It is a pawsome idea~
Old 05-01-2010, 08:59 PM
imaginefun
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Crystal

imaginefun will become famous soon enough
 imaginefun is offline Status: Offline

i dont think the whole "items back" thing is a good idea, cuz if someone is just being mean, they could trade with you and ud be all happy, then theyd take their items back. also if the person wanted to keep the items so you cant take it back, they would bearmail it to one of their side accounts, then mail it back.

Last edited by imaginefun; 05-01-2010 at 09:00 PM..
Old 05-01-2010, 09:08 PM
VannessaAdorable9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VannessaAdorable9

VannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of light
 VannessaAdorable9 is offline Status: Offline

Cool idea.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:29 PM
RoseRed
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RoseHoneyPot13(Jr Cybearguide)

RoseRed is on a distinguished road
 RoseRed is offline Status: Offline

I understand where this idea is coming from, but I think that would open a whole new way to scam. People would trade, bearmail the items you gave to a side account then get there items back from you. This idea could easily backfire on people. We should just be more careful in trades. BABV is just fine the way it is.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:05 PM
IsabelAllHeart58
Banned

IsabelAllHeart58 will become famous soon enough
 IsabelAllHeart58 is offline Status: Offline

I don't really get the bearmail part, but I like some of the stuff you said, but i'd rather if babv trade stayed the way it is cause someone can just click "Item(s) back" when they want a trade back, and a lot of people when they trade rare items want trade back so they'll be pretending someone tricked them and pressing that button and getting the item(s) back..
Nice idea though..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT