BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-10-2010, 08:56 PM
MilkAndCookiez
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BrittneyWhite31

MilkAndCookiez will become famous soon enoughMilkAndCookiez will become famous soon enough
 MilkAndCookiez is offline Status: Offline
Smile Unanswered: 'Self Improvement' :)

Ok, this might not be Babv or BI related but I need to ask a few questions about 'Self-Improvement'. Please read on...
My first things to ask about is clothes and stuff like that. You should know by now but we have four weeks of school left. During Summer, I am going clothes shopping and I'm also gonna do some shopping in 3 days (my birthday). I am planning on changing my style cuz mine is just normal. Nothing creative. I want to buy new skinny jeans, uber cute t-shirts, and a few pairs of some amazingly awesome converse. What are some good places to find these? By asking that, I am asking 'Where you go or whre have you gone to get these and you liked them?' cuz i want to know the best places.
Next thing to talk about: Erm...piercing my ears and my weight. :s
Ok, I'm not exactly for pain. Does getting your ears pierced hurt really bad? How long is it sore? And anyways, I 'm not exactly fat or skinny either. But I wanna lose weight. I've gained a few pounds in this year and I wanna take them back off. I mean, losing a few pounds wouldn't hurt. But I just don't know how to do it!! Any tips? And what are some easy ways to lose? How about exercises that help shed? People always tell others not to worry bout weight but I am not in the mood to here that. So don't tell me that! Thanks.
Lastly, I need makeup. Last time it flooded here, all my makeup got soaked and had to be thrown out. But I kinda don't have a lot of money to spend on makeup. Know of any places to find cheap ut GOOD makeup?

Thanks for all the tips!! I will try all the good-sounding ones. And I greatly appreciate all of them even if I don't get to try them.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:33 PM
CupcakeGirl
Polar Bear

CupcakeGirl will become famous soon enough
 CupcakeGirl is offline Status: Offline

Ahh.You Have The Same Problem As Me :]
Here Are Some Tips On What To Do:

1.Don't Eat TO Much.Eat Small Meals,But Don't Go Hungry Too!Eat Regular Everyday.

2.Excersise!At Least 1 Hour A Day!Push Ups,Pull Ups,Sit Ups Will Do.Try Some Other Type Of Excersise.

3.Try To Be On Diet.I Mean Not To Much Diet.There Are Some Foods Out There That Won't Gain Weight.Some Other Foods Help Take Away Weight.
Hope This Helps
I Do This EveryDay And I Lose Some Couple Of Pounds.You Will Look Great.Good Luck!

Old 05-10-2010, 09:35 PM
kaykayc911
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: mrs. styles

kaykayc911 will become famous soon enoughkaykayc911 will become famous soon enough
 kaykayc911 is offline Status: Offline

i can help you.

but first this should be in coffee house. we will take care of that later.

for clothes~
i suggest Khloes, (i can't spell that) they have a super cute line of clothing by avril lavigne called abbey dawn. but thats more skinny jeans, and long sleeve shirts. walmart is nice. i really like Justice, but you may not be... "girly" I also like hollister, aeropostdale, american eagle, old navy, (claires is ACCESSORIES, people, not clothes.)
ear peircing~
i got mine when i was eight. it hurts for about an hour, and it goes away. go to claires. it is free. (but not the earrings) wait 6 weeks and you can go to dangly earrings. it is sore for maybe 3-7 days, and then you don't feel it anymore.
weight~
make sure to eat a mid day snack. not eating is your enemy. no carbs after four. get some exercise everyday. (swimming, hiking, walking, etc.) remember to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. breakfast- toast, health cereal, or yogurt is good. for mid day snack, mixed nuts or fruit is good. lunch- subway, healthy chicken, google it. i'm not sure for dinner, so i suggest you google that as well.
I'm sorry, but i can't help with makeup. i don't wear that yet, so,,, sorry i hope this helped!

Last edited by kaykayc911; 05-10-2010 at 09:38 PM..
CupcakeGirl
Polar Bear

I Got Ear Pierced When I Was Little.I Don't Remember Excatly But My Parents Said I Didn't Cry AT All.You Might Feel Like A Needle Going Through Your Ear.Take Deep Breathes.Close Your Eyes And Count To 10.You Might Not Feel Anything.
NicoleApril913
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NicoleApril913

NicoleApril913 will become famous soon enoughNicoleApril913 will become famous soon enough
 NicoleApril913 is offline Status: Offline
Default stores

well some good stores to chekc out would be

-Justice
- Aeropostale
- Kohls (Abbey Dawn clothes are AWESOME!)
- Claires
-Old Navy
- American Eagle
- Hollister

Claires also has free ear piercings! it doesnt hurt that bad, but they may be tender for a while

For wieght, eat healthy, run around, dance, or swim! Maybe someone else like pareent or P.E. teacher could give you some more suggestions!

Hope I helped

PS. cant help with makeup

Last edited by NicoleApril913; 05-10-2010 at 09:37 PM..
Old 05-10-2010, 09:37 PM
CupcakeGirl
Polar Bear

Stores:
Kohls
Claries
Gap
Old Navy
Justice
Old 05-10-2010, 09:45 PM
IzzytennisStar7
Trading Teddy

IzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to behold
 IzzytennisStar7 is offline Status: Offline

Stores~(I don't really shop these places)

CHeap~
Walmart
Target
Khols
Old Navy
Sears

Where I go~

Aerpostal
Hollister
American Eagle
Nordstrom(Amazing!)
Abercrombie Kids(Or Ftch)

Make up~

Cvs is all i can say

I get from~ Sephora(I don't wear it out lol,for fun!)

Weight~
Do what every1 else said, i feel the same way :-)
Old 05-10-2010, 09:48 PM
DaytonPawPrints
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DaytonMusicMaker97 or ^

DaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant future
 DaytonPawPrints is offline Status: Offline

You can try tillys for the clothes! Thats were i shop, allso try zemies and pacsun!

For the wieght thing, just eat healthy and exercise!

pierced ussually just sting for a moment
Old 05-10-2010, 10:09 PM
rachaelqueenbear5
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rachaelqueenbear5

rachaelqueenbear5 is on a distinguished road
 rachaelqueenbear5 is offline Status: Offline

clothes: old navy, gap, walmart (as far as i know,most of my clothes are hand-me downs! ) and macys
ear: it's not sore for me at all. but you have to wear them for a month and put alcohol on them before you go to sleep
that's all i know
Old 05-10-2010, 10:47 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarykateCityStyle3

LuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to all
 LuvNStuff is offline Status: Offline

All I can say is- Love being yourself. You might want a new image for yourself, but still see yourself as a great wonderful person.

Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT