BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-12-2010, 07:08 PM
christmas
Sage Bear
BABV Name: HelenAllheart54

christmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond repute
 christmas is offline Status: Offline
Angry An Appeal to All !

Please can everybody stop chatting on the Sticky special guest thread !

The last 10 posts on that thread at the moment are either chat posts or please don't chat posts. None of those posts should have any need to be there. If people have to wade through so many posts before they find one that is relevant in locating a special guest then members are going to miss out on the gifts. I myself once missed out on getting the Chloe Elf Hat by 5 seconds. My friend got it & saw me arrive but I did not because I had too many chatting posts to scroll back through to find out what I needed to know. When I see the thread in the state it is in now it makes me want to scream !

All that should be posted on each thread is
Which Guest
What Country
What Den
Where in the den.

Also please remember if you are going to say something like she moved to the neighbourhood then please restate the den so that new people just joining the thread don't have to scroll back a long way to find out what den.

So please will everybody mend their ways, Show a bit more consideration in making life easier for others and follow the rules of the thread
NO CHATTING !

Thank You
Christmas ( HelenAllHeart54 )
Old 05-12-2010, 07:12 PM
MelanieJuly16
Trading Teddy

MelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud of
 MelanieJuly16 is offline Status: Offline

I agree.
Chatting in the special guests thread annoys me so much.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:30 PM
katherinesunbeam
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NellieSunBeam

katherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to behold
 katherinesunbeam is offline Status: Offline

I agree, sometimes it gets kinda annoying.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:51 PM
ZoeyCuddles2474
Trading Teddy

ZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeyCuddles2474 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah,we do they chat there!?!
Old 05-12-2010, 07:54 PM
flipjpjellybean
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ■JordynMay5■

flipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to behold
 flipjpjellybean is offline Status: Offline

Agreed- thanks for posting the reminder (:
Old 05-12-2010, 07:55 PM
buildabearville1000
Polar Bear
BABV Name: annetteblue3

buildabearville1000 will become famous soon enoughbuildabearville1000 will become famous soon enough
 buildabearville1000 is offline Status: Offline

yeah you have to read like 64 pages to find out where they are because people are chatting it get's really annoying
Old 05-12-2010, 08:20 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

I agree- Thanks so much for making this clear to all out members
Old 05-12-2010, 08:20 PM
tigerhappy26
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Tigerhappy26

tigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to behold
 tigerhappy26 is offline Status: Offline

I know that bothers me also.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:32 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

This is why there is an actual rule that there is no chatting on that thread, they don't want the thread cluttered up. If you see this continuing report the thread to let the staff know that chatting is going on so they can clear the thread up.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:36 PM
pixarmc
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MillieDiva10

pixarmc is on a distinguished road
 pixarmc is offline Status: Offline

I agree, I have also arrived a minute or two late several times because of having to scroll through the threads to find the correct server and location.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bella was here :), cara