BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 05-13-2010, 05:10 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute
 99Valentine is offline Status: Offline
Default Trading Glitch?

This has happened a lot to me recently, and it makes it really hard to trade. Sometimes people ask me to trade, and I click 'ok.' After that, the little hourglass symbol appears over my head, but I never go into the trade. I can't walk or do anything, but if I go in my inventory and then exit out, I can move again. But the problem doesn't stop there - a few minutes later the person I was trading with sends the message, "______ has cancelled the trade." Then, it goes to the black screen, and I have to refresh my page and log back in.
It makes me not want to trade, so I though I'd let you guys know.
Old 05-18-2010, 04:46 PM
AshtonCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide

AshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to behold
 AshtonCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

We are aware of this and we're now working on to get this fixed. Please log out then log back in after you have cleared your cache. Thanks.
Old 05-18-2010, 04:58 PM
snowsparkle
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbiGiggly33,AbigailTeddy26

snowsparkle will become famous soon enough
 snowsparkle is offline Status: Offline

This has been happening to me too
Old 05-18-2010, 06:35 PM
caitytouchdown
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitytouchdown(:

caitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to all
 caitytouchdown is offline Status: Offline

Yeah this has happened to me also.
Old 05-20-2010, 01:04 PM
Zoeadventurebear1052
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: I'm officially Mr. Balloon. xD

Zoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud of
 Zoeadventurebear1052 is offline Status: Offline

Clear your cache, and then log out, then log in
Old 06-05-2010, 08:00 PM
Cat
Polar Bear

Cat is on a distinguished road
 Cat is offline Status: Offline

Hi, just letting you know that there is a trading glitch for everyone (I think) at the moment. The pages won't move and there are lots of flashes/ little glitches during the trade. Please fix it thanks
Old 06-06-2010, 09:48 AM
DemetriaZeroBear
Banned

DemetriaZeroBear will become famous soon enough
 DemetriaZeroBear is offline Status: Offline

Iv had this problem too. Clearing Cache doesnt help m
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT