BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-15-2010, 12:43 PM
Marci

Marci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant future
 Marci is offline Status: Offline
Default Your Opinion Please.

I just had this quick idea but I don't think it is good in many ways, but I would just like to see what so members think. Please be honest.

What about having chatrooms on BI, like I dunno about 6 people per room but it would be "monitered" [not literally] There could be people assigned to be chatroom monitors and whever they are on [whichever room] the chat opens. And the words could be blocked out [Bad Words].
This probably wouldn't happen but just an idea. So what do you think?
Old 05-15-2010, 12:48 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarykateCityStyle3

LuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to all
 LuvNStuff is offline Status: Offline

Hmm... I think it might lead to more like chat and rude and safety problems. Just my idea. Because we can chat already normally in BABV band it causes some problems
Old 05-15-2010, 12:54 PM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HEYYYY

NataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to all
 NataliePopstar104 is offline Status: Offline

That is a pretty good idea... Though, I think that it might get out of hand. The monitors might log off of be gone for a while, and then people might start being rude to one another. We already have tons of freedom. And LuvNStuff is right. It may cause problems for those whom don't use the Internet wisely.

Last edited by NataliePopstar104; 05-15-2010 at 01:07 PM..
Old 05-15-2010, 01:04 PM
CaraPawprints1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: talk to me on the dct

CaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond repute
 CaraPawprints1 is offline Status: Offline

But isn't that what DCT's are for?
Old 05-15-2010, 01:08 PM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HEYYYY

NataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to all
 NataliePopstar104 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CaraPawprints1
Your right Cara. That is what the Coffee House is for-just to chat with others!
Old 05-15-2010, 01:27 PM
Niku
Polar Bear
BABV Name: TiaCubby

Niku will become famous soon enough
 Niku is offline Status: Offline

I dunno. That'd be kinda hard to code... :/

but the idea is awesome!
Old 05-15-2010, 01:50 PM
SkyAquarius61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SkyAquarius61

SkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the roughSkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the roughSkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the roughSkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the rough
 SkyAquarius61 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CaraPawprints1
That is what DCT's are for. You are right about that Cara.
Old 05-15-2010, 02:31 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

There's already a DCT, and this site is kinda designed for a forum, if there was a chat box then it would make the site really slow since there are over 14,000 members on BI and the server would seriously slow down and a lot of people would get annoyed.
There would also be a safety problem because a staff member could not always be on the chat to edit and ban things and the chat messages would eventually go away so they couldn't find out who said what bad thing like they can on the forum.
Awhile ago, like a LONG time ago. haha. Justin posted on a thread similar to this saying:
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...43&postcount=9

So IDK if it'll happen. :[
Good idea though!
Old 06-04-2010, 08:06 AM
DemetriaZeroBear
Banned

DemetriaZeroBear will become famous soon enough
 DemetriaZeroBear is offline Status: Offline

Pawsome idea, but not so great idea (I'm not trying to be rude I promise )
Why it is pawsome- It is hard for other members to chat on Bi.
Why it is not so great - Some users cant chat, and it will make BI slooooow!
Old 06-04-2010, 09:01 AM
princessheart91
Polar Bear
BABV Name: princessheart91

princessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really nice
 princessheart91 is offline Status: Offline

I like it but then i don't like it because sometime moderators and adims aren't on so what if the chat moniters aren't on and people start being rude or cyberbullying so , it's not a great idea i like it because you can talk to people but that is what VMs are for
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT