BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-16-2010, 06:27 PM
Tessa
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: TessaPopstar3

Tessa is on a distinguished road
 Tessa is offline Status: Offline
Smile Chimpalina's Blog: Jungle Princess!

Click the image to open in full size.

Hi Bearville Insider! I'm Chimpalina (pronounced Chimp-uh-leena), Tessa's Magnificent Monkey! I've recently decided that I want to share all of my adventures here on Bearville Insider, so I decided to make a blog! I love to write, and hope to become a journalist someday. Unless I become a professional banana eater. I LOVE bananas. The world really needs to see the need for professional banana eaters because they are so yellow and delicious and-

Uh, Chimpalina? Everyone knows you love bananas. You eat one like every 5 minutes.

Sorry. I get carried away when talking about my beloved bananas sometimes! Another thing you should know, i'm a princess! The Princess of the Jungle! See the blog title? See it?

Chimpalina, you're not a princess. You don't even have a real crown.

I don't have a real crown yet. But I am a princess.

Okay. Whatever you say Chimpalina...

Anyways, this is my new blog and i'm going to try and keep it as updated as possible with all of my day to day adventures, with Tessa and my cousins (Tessa's other Build A Bears.)!

I will write in brown. I don't really fancy the color, but it's the color of my fur. I'd rather write in yellow because bananas are yellow and I LOVE bananas and-

*Ahem* Chimpalina?

Right right right. Tessa will write in black.

Hiya!

And whenever any of my cousins visit they will write in other colors!

Next order of business, Notifications! If you like my blog soo much that you want Tessa to send you a VM when I update so you know to come and read, just post here or send Tessa a VM and she'll put you on this list! And then VM you when I update! How cool is that?

Notifications Club
ZoeApril1377
AnimalLover
moonbow
BellaRainbow14
Stefaniehearts15
blazetaurus3

And, if you have an idea for something that I could do or write about, just post here or VM Tessa! Also, if you want one of YOUR furry friends to guest star in an update, ask Tessa how that can be made possible!

Well, I think that's almost everything! Here's a picture of me, with a crown and everything! (The crown may or may not be edited on, but still! ) I need to go eat a banana! It's been 6 WHOLE MINUTES since my last one! Bye everyone, until the next update!

List of Updates:
Update 1: Fashion Show! (Page 1, post #10)
NEW!! Update 2: Chimpalina's My New BFF Episode 1! (Page 4, post #35) <--Includes info about how YOUR bear can guest star!

NOTES (read for crediting info):
Spoiler: show
I have modeled this blog off of a blog I did on Webkinz Insider. I did the blog with my yellow lab Webkinz, Sadie. The blog was "Princess of the Doghouse: Sadie's Blog!" I got the idea and permission for that blog (so essentially this blog as well) from cinnabon138, who has a very popular and similar blog for one of her Webkinz. Just wanted to clear that up in case someone has read my or her blog and WI and thought I was copying her.

Also, if you like this idea and want to make a blog like it, you don't need to ask! If I am correct I am the first person with a blog like this on BI, but it's not like I own the idea or anything, so if you like it just do it! Chimpalina needs more blogs to read besides her own.

Any other questions regarding these topics or similar you can post here or VM Tessa.

Last edited by Tessa; 06-14-2010 at 02:57 PM..
Old 05-16-2010, 09:01 PM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

ZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant future
 ZoeApril1377 is offline Status: Offline

This is so cool!
I'd like to be notified when you post an update. Thanks.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:03 PM
Tessa
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeApril1377
This is so cool!
I'd like to be notified when you post an update. Thanks.
Awesome, thank you!

Finally someone decides to comment...

Chimpalina! Be nice...
Old 05-16-2010, 09:05 PM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

ZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant future
 ZoeApril1377 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Tessa
Awesome, thank you!

Finally someone decides to comment...

Chimpalina! Be nice...
You're welcome!
Old 05-16-2010, 09:08 PM
AnimalLover
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MorganTeddyBear4

AnimalLover will become famous soon enough
 AnimalLover is offline Status: Offline

I love this! : D
Can I be in the Notifications Club List? : )
Old 05-16-2010, 09:31 PM
Tessa
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by AnimalLover
I love this! : D
Can I be in the Notifications Club List? : )
Of course! Thank you!

Chimpalina's going to post an update once there's 3 people in the notifications club...so only one more to go!
Old 05-17-2010, 03:30 PM
moonbow
Banned
BABV Name: TerminallyCapricious

moonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud of
 moonbow is offline Status: Offline

Can I get notifications when new ones come out?
Old 05-17-2010, 04:30 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Chimpalina is so cute!! Great idea for a blog!
Old 05-17-2010, 04:35 PM
SilverStars
Polar Bear

SilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud ofSilverStars has much to be proud of
 SilverStars is offline Status: Offline

aww.... Cute!
i might start one for my bear, Alli
Old 05-17-2010, 11:42 PM
Tessa
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by moonbow
Can I get notifications when new ones come out?
Sure thing! Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by juliabearfun21
Chimpalina is so cute!! Great idea for a blog!
Well thank you very much. I know, i'm quite adorable.

Oh, Chimpalina. I agree though, you are pretty cute!

View Post Originally Posted by Hannahg98
aww.... Cute!
i might start one for my bear, Alli
That'd be cool! What kind of a bear is Alli?

Update coming very soon everyone!

EDIT:

Update 1: Chimpalina's Fantastic Fashion Show!

Hello, and welcome to my very first update! Well, today when Tessa was at school, me and a few of my cousins decided to have a fashion show!

Making guest appearances are:

Paws, the Bengal Tiger (writing in orange.)

Gracie, the Giraffe (writing in green.)

and Freya, the Pawfect Pink Leopard. (Writing in pink.)

A warm welcome to them! So, let's get started!

Uhh, Chimpalina? Why are you holding a banana?

BECAUSE THEY ARE AWESOME and yellow and delicious and mouth-watering and-

Okay Chimpalina, we get it.

On with the show. I'll be the announcer and a judge, and Tessa will be a judge too! And, we even may have a special guest judge! I wonder who it will be?

Chimpalina, you know who it is! You've been planning this for-

SHH! TESSA! We don't want to ruin the suprise!

Okay okay. Go ahead.

First up, is the lovely Freya. She is wearing a nice pink striped top with pink glitter jeans. She is also wearing some amazing pink metallic converse! Nice outfit Freya! Will you describe why you chose this outfit for us?

Yes! I chose this outfit because it's purrrfect for spring. Not to warm, not too cold with great spring colors.

Thanks Freya! Next up, we have Paws.

Paws is wearing a purple polka-dot belted top, with black leggings and purple gem sandals. Stunning! Paws, what's the reason behind your outfit?

Well, I picked it because it's casual yet stylish. You could relax in this outfit or go to a party!

Thanks! Last but not least, we have Gracie.

Gracie is wearing a lovely pink gem tank, white jeans, is carrying an amazing Hannah Montana guitar bag, and she even has a star clip on her...her...thing up by her ears!

I think those are her horns, Chimpalina.

Horns, things-by-her-ears, whatever. She's wearing a star clip on whatever they are. So, Gracie, would you care to describe why you chose this outfit?

I picked this outfit because it's very stylish for this time of year, and it's perfect for my body shape! Being down on all fours, sometimes it hard to find clothes that flatter!

I know what you mean. I prefer to run around naked. It's much more comfortable!

LOL, Chimpalina.

Anyways, that's all of the contestants! I'll submit my vote, and Tessa will submit hers, but ONLY after the guest judge submits theirs.

Okay, are you going to reveal the-

Drumroll please...

I said "DRUMROLL PLEASE"!?!

Sorry! *Drumroll*

The guest judge is...YOU! Vote by posting which outfit you liked better...Paws (or you can just say Tiger), Gracie (just Giraffe is okay), or Freya (leopard) and the results will be posted next update!

That's all fur now! Bye until next update Bearville Insider, and don't forget to VOTEVOTEVOTE!

*This was kind of a short update, usually they'll be longer. I didn't have much time to plan this one, but look for much more talented planning for ones to come! *
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
chimpalina's blog!-tessa, zaravanilla26