BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-23-2010, 04:31 AM
moonbow
Banned
BABV Name: TerminallyCapricious

moonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud of
 moonbow is offline Status: Offline
Default How to make a fake google search using paint

This is something I figured out while using a laptop without photoshop or anything that really do effects on anything. Just paint. Here's how to make one.

First of all you'll need to know how to make Screen shots. You can get the guide to that here: http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...ad.php?t=18194

Once you've learned go to google. Type in your name For mine it's Moonbow. So once you've googled that screenshot it and then cut it down. Copy or Cut it. Clear the picture and then cut the size of the whole picture (The plain white background. Not regular picture. About the size of the picture below) down to One by One. Then paste it onto there. It should show up in the same size because the picture you pasted on stretched it. Your picture right now should look like this. Now save it for later.
Click the image to open in full size.

Now for making the 'Did you mean' thing. This is quite easy. All you need to do is type something wrong then what you meant it to be. Like if you want it to say 'Did you mean: Awesome' you search 'Awsome' then you screenshoot it, cut it (down to about the way the picture below is), Clear the picture, then put the clear white background down to One By One again. Then paste the picture you copied down. You should have something like this now. (You don't need to save it. Don't close it though)

Now Clear out the search bar (Where mine says 'awsome' Make sure not the border just the words), the 'About *number here* results (*how many seconds* seconds)' and the 'Everything' buttons. Then you find the button second to left on the top of the paint. Then you should have a drop down menu. Down on the bottom of that is 'Paste from', click that and then find your first picture. Then when you find it upload it and make it transparent with the background (the place where the different sizes of brush would be if you were free painting, click the last one) then line it up with the google sign. You should have it look like this.

Option 2. Type in the 'did you mean word' in the search box (The wrong spelling of course), then type in the word you want for the search box in it. Don't search it and then screenshoot it. Then you can cut out everything. (Thanks to MilkandCookiez for the idea. But mostly me. xD JK)

Notes: One By One is the pixel amount on the width and height of the picture. I suggest if you can save the pictures with PNG so it will be more clear. I couldn't save it with PNG because the pictures load slower and don't recognize much. When I say 'Plain white background' I mean the clear image you get when you start paint. Make sure that you follow closely. If you don't get something then post your problem. I will add the explanation to it on the guide.

UPDATE: If you see the finished picture on my signature and compare it to the one on the guide the sig pic one is clearer. That's because that one was saved with PNG. Not JPG

Last edited by moonbow; 05-23-2010 at 04:07 PM..
Old 05-23-2010, 04:43 AM
Zoeadventurebear1052
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: I'm officially Mr. Balloon. xD

Zoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud of
 Zoeadventurebear1052 is offline Status: Offline

\Cool Moonbow/
Old 05-23-2010, 06:42 AM
zaravanilla26
Polar Bear
BABV Name: loretta.

zaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond repute
 zaravanilla26 is offline Status: Offline

Great Guide! Rep. For You!
Old 05-23-2010, 06:53 AM
MilkAndCookiez
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BrittneyWhite31

MilkAndCookiez will become famous soon enoughMilkAndCookiez will become famous soon enough
 MilkAndCookiez is offline Status: Offline

OR you could just type 'awsome' and search it. Then when it comes up, erase it and put Moonbow in the search box (BUT DONT SEARCH IT!). Then screenshot it. And lastly, cut off parts you didn't want. Ta-da! Shortcut!
Old 05-23-2010, 08:16 AM
Cookie014
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Skylar c;

Cookie014 has a spectacular aura aboutCookie014 has a spectacular aura aboutCookie014 has a spectacular aura about
 Cookie014 is offline Status: Offline

Sweet, Moonbow
X]

I love serching things up on google.
Old 05-23-2010, 09:56 AM
ZoeyCuddles2474
Trading Teddy

ZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeyCuddles2474 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah you can do what Britnney has said.But cool guide
Old 05-23-2010, 11:00 AM
miss fuzzy pal
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gracie/Lori♥

miss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to behold
 miss fuzzy pal is offline Status: Offline

Great guide!! Thanks fur posting.
Old 05-23-2010, 11:52 AM
Abbibee258
Polar Bear

Abbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond repute
 Abbibee258 is offline Status: Offline

Cool guide
Old 05-23-2010, 04:03 PM
moonbow
Banned
BABV Name: TerminallyCapricious

moonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud of
 moonbow is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MilkAndCookiez
OR you could just type 'awsome' and search it. Then when it comes up, erase it and put Moonbow in the search box (BUT DONT SEARCH IT!). Then screenshot it. And lastly, cut off parts you didn't want. Ta-da! Shortcut!
Right after I made this and went to bed I thought of that. xD Most of the time google searches whatever I put in the search box and leave.
Old 05-23-2010, 04:05 PM
NickiSnowflake
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NickiSnowflake (Snow on BABV)

NickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to all
 NickiSnowflake is offline Status: Offline

Awesome guide!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT