BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-23-2010, 02:49 PM
luv2dance13
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: yolo

luv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond repute
 luv2dance13 is offline Status: Offline
Default How-To Upload an Image Onto Your Post

I've seen more than a few questions lately on how to post a picture on your post, a VM, etc. So i'm going to make a Guide on how-to get one on there easily, using my favorite site--tinypic(:
  • First, find the picture that you want to use, and save it onto your computer (right click and click on "Save Picture As")
  • Go to tinypic.com
  • Once your on the page, click on the "Browse" Button beside the File area.
  • Choose the picture you saved from your computer, and click "Open"
  • Press the big green Upload Now button
  • Now you can click on "View Full Size Image" on the side
  • On this page, right click on the image, and click Copy
  • Come on to BI or whatever site you are putting the pic on and click Paste where you want the image to go!
Wallaah! You just put an image onto your post! Hope this helps some of you!(:

Ohh, and btw, if there's already a guide for this... then sorry, I didn't see one.
Old 05-23-2010, 02:51 PM
SydneyQtPie9
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SydneyQtPie9 (Pie on BABV)

SydneyQtPie9 will become famous soon enough
 SydneyQtPie9 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting, but I think there are some guides onto how to do this already.
Old 05-23-2010, 02:56 PM
luv2dance13
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: yolo

luv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond repute
 luv2dance13 is offline Status: Offline

Okay, thanks.
I figured that there would be... but i've still seen alot of questions about how to get an image onto their post/VM. (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT