BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-23-2010, 10:02 PM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear
BABV Name: YvetteCurlyFur

Rainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really nice
 Rainribbon is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: "Cleaning" Friend Lists

A whole bunch of random people have added me to their friend lists, just because I happened to be on the same screen as they were at some point. I accepted because I didn't have any reason not to do so.

Unfortunately, I only recognize perhaps 10 of the names on my list, if that many, and there are 67 there. I have only chatted or played games with two of those people more than once.

I know that some people get upset if you delete them from your friend list, but I'll have to clear it up sooner or later, to have the people whose names I recognize from games or trades on it. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but there is a limit to how many can be on the list, and an even lower limit to how many I can recognize. Should I wait to delete them until my list is so clogged that it can't fit any more people on it, or clear it up somewhat now?

Last edited by Rainribbon; 05-23-2010 at 10:03 PM..
Best Answer - Posted by StarrBalletBear
Well, you have 67 friends, the limit to friends is 200. If you really wanna clear your friends list then clear off people who you barely talk to and never log onto bearville. Then keep everyone else until your friend list clogs up more to in the 100s, when it gets that high then I'd do a full clean up. I think that if you limit the clearing to people you never see then no one's feelings will get hurt. (:
Old 05-23-2010, 10:28 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

Well, you have 67 friends, the limit to friends is 200. If you really wanna clear your friends list then clear off people who you barely talk to and never log onto bearville. Then keep everyone else until your friend list clogs up more to in the 100s, when it gets that high then I'd do a full clean up. I think that if you limit the clearing to people you never see then no one's feelings will get hurt. (:
Old 05-23-2010, 10:31 PM
DaytonPawPrints
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DaytonMusicMaker97 or ^

DaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant future
 DaytonPawPrints is offline Status: Offline

I mostly only add people that i have been talking to for five minutes or more so a good idea would be to only ad people you think you will talk to more often
Old 05-24-2010, 10:55 AM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline

i would say delete em now. cause if u do not know em what is the point of having them in your list. and when it gets really clogged up you are most likely to not even reconize the friends you know really well or have good friendship!
Old 05-24-2010, 11:45 AM
AshtonCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide

AshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to behold
 AshtonCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

Yes, your friend's list is limited to 200 friends only, so it will be easy for you to keep track of your buddies. You have to take off friends you haven't seen in a while or like they said remove the person that you barely talk to. I guess, it's okay if you will not add the person that you just met after the trade, add the person that you can trust and talk more often. And it will be better and easy for you, if you will clean up your list now so you always have space for new friends that you will meet and just keep friends that you know well.
Old 05-24-2010, 11:55 AM
Red05
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kadyangel5

Red05 is on a distinguished road
 Red05 is offline Status: Offline

yeah there is a limit of 200 friends so if u realy want to get rid off the ones u don't really know or chat 2 that much so then u canadd more friends that u would talk to then do so
Old 05-24-2010, 02:41 PM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear
BABV Name: YvetteCurlyFur

Rainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really nice
 Rainribbon is offline Status: Offline

Yeah, that's what I figured, but I'd seen some people on these boards upset that people had removed them from their in-game friends' lists. I don't know if those were people with whom they were used to chatting or not, but I certainly don't recognize most of the people on my list! Thanks all for your opinions.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT