BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!! > Guides & How-to's

Closed Thread
Old 05-24-2010, 07:16 AM
AshleyLuv2Dance166
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AshleyLuv2Dance166

AshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really niceAshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really niceAshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really niceAshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really nice
 AshleyLuv2Dance166 is offline Status: Offline
Default How to Paint with Colors on MS Paint (requested by MeganCub101)

Hi! This may be easy for some of you but to others new to the computer graphic making, it might be a little confusing. So here is how to paint with colors on paint.net. Enjoy!

Step 1: Open up paint.net

Step 2: Select the brush or bucket you want. I circled all of the ones you could select. Click on one and thats what you'll select. Click the image to open in full size.

Step 3: Choose a color. If you want something other than those colors, double click a color. Click the image to open in full size.

Step 4: When the window pops up, you can either click on a color you like in the 'Basic Colors" section, or you can click on the 'Define Custom Colors' button. If you want a basic color, click on that color the click ok. In the next step I'll be showing you how to define a custom color. Click the image to open in full size.

Step 5: Now, scroll over the color you want until you find the one you want. Then, in the box next to it click the shade of that color you want. Once your done click the 'Add to Custom Colors' button. Then click on your color in the box and click ok. Click the image to open in full size.

Step 6: Now, your done choosing a color. To paint, click on the white area and move your mouse around.

Now you've sucessfully painted with color! Hope this guide was useful! (;
Any questions, please feel free to post them here or vm me. Thanks!

Last edited by AshleyLuv2Dance166; 05-24-2010 at 04:23 PM..
Old 05-24-2010, 08:22 AM
sharpaydo
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Hi. I'm Erika

sharpaydo has a spectacular aura aboutsharpaydo has a spectacular aura about
 sharpaydo is offline Status: Offline

Cool, i saw that thread you posted on, to help Megan, however that is Microsoft paint, not paint.net
Old 05-24-2010, 09:26 AM
Princess Leia
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LeiaAdventureBear25

Princess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to all
 Princess Leia is offline Status: Offline

yep! nice guide! though, as Sharpaydo said, that was Microsoft paint, not paint.NET. speaking of paint.NET, i tried downloading it, but it wouldn't let me....*tries to download it again* nice guide!
Old 05-24-2010, 10:21 AM
Marci

Marci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant future
 Marci is offline Status: Offline

^Yep not Paint.Net but MSPaint, but still Awesome guide for those who don't know yet! Rep point :]
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT