BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-24-2010, 05:02 PM
candygirl1096
Polar Bear
BABV Name: jenniferbighugs102

candygirl1096 is on a distinguished road
 candygirl1096 is offline Status: Offline
Default When Does It Come???

I am kinda new to Build A Bear Ville so can anyone tell me when the next carnival is. I have never been to one so i don't know what to do or when it is.

Thank you!!!
Old 05-24-2010, 05:03 PM
Stefaniehearts15
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alli!

Stefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud of
 Stefaniehearts15 is offline Status: Offline

I'm pretty sure its this fall.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:09 PM
miss fuzzy pal
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gracie/Lori♥

miss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to behold
 miss fuzzy pal is offline Status: Offline

This Autumn I would think. [Am I right???? xDD]
Old 05-24-2010, 05:37 PM
candygirl1096
Polar Bear

Thank you. I saw the things for it and was curious.

Oh a few more questions. Can you get food at the carnival and do the games give you bear bills???

Hope you can help!!!
Old 05-24-2010, 06:12 PM
katherinesunbeam
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NellieSunBeam

katherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to behold
 katherinesunbeam is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by candygirl1096

Oh a few more questions. Can you get food at the carnival and do the games give you bear bills???

Hope you can help!!!
Yup, you earn money for the games. (; The Carnival does not have food.
Old 05-24-2010, 06:47 PM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline

Hope you can help!!!
I think that it would come in July. They did not have food at the last carnival. Who knows what they will have this time. You can go to Sandy Bear Island and see the game booths although they are closed. There was the ring toss, throwing the ball at the milk bottles, and the shooting gallery and those games gave you bear bills. You could also ride the ferris wheel. We were given a trumpet move for riding the ferris wheel the first time last year. Also there is the carnival bell. You can play it once a day for around 60 BB. The first time you pressed it it gave you one for your cub condo that you could still play each day. I am sure they will have special stuff for us this year as well!

Last edited by mickeyquack; 05-24-2010 at 06:51 PM..
Old 05-24-2010, 07:52 PM
candygirl1096
Polar Bear

Thank you guys. It really helps to stop the confusion.
Old 05-25-2010, 11:30 PM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear
BABV Name: YvetteCurlyFur

Rainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really nice
 Rainribbon is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by mickeyquack
Also there is the carnival bell. You can play it once a day for around 60 BB. The first time you pressed it it gave you one for your cub condo that you could still play each day. I am sure they will have special stuff for us this year as well!
You can also get a carnival bell by finding and playing one in someone's cub condo for the first time. That's how I got mine; I randomly wandered into the cub condo of someone who had one .
Old 05-26-2010, 09:45 AM
Hello_Keroppi
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RyleeRaspberry2

Hello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura about
 Hello_Keroppi is offline Status: Offline

It is, if I'm not mistaken in the fall. It is pretty close to schools starting, it is really fun

Hope you can help!!!

You can't get food, as of last year, though, and you can get bear bills for playing games
Old 05-26-2010, 10:13 AM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Rainribbon
You can also get a carnival bell by finding and playing one in someone's cub condo for the first time. That's how I got mine; I randomly wandered into the cub condo of someone who had one .
Wow that is a great find. I didn't know that!!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
<br!n!g!rl>