BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 05-27-2010, 11:22 AM
Abbie Hillsbear
Polar Bear

Abbie Hillsbear has a spectacular aura aboutAbbie Hillsbear has a spectacular aura about
 Abbie Hillsbear is offline Status: Offline
Lightbulb Chloe Show Idea

Hey guys,
I know many of us had missed a lot of Chloe Shows from 2008 to 2010. So why not use the computers in the Libeary to access them?
Anyone agree with me? I'm gonna send this idea to Maxine, so tell me what you think.

Thanks!

(Sorry if someone else had this idea.)
Old 05-27-2010, 11:35 AM
LynnIMClever
Polar Bear

LynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to behold
 LynnIMClever is offline Status: Offline

Great idea, Abbie! :]
You should totally send it to Maxine : D
Old 05-27-2010, 11:35 AM
zaravanilla26
Polar Bear
BABV Name: loretta.

zaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond repute
 zaravanilla26 is offline Status: Offline

Wow! Awesome idea! I don't think you should be able to get the gift, though.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:38 PM
Abbie Hillsbear
Polar Bear

Abbie Hillsbear has a spectacular aura aboutAbbie Hillsbear has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by zaravanilla26
Wow! Awesome idea! I don't think you should be able to get the gift, though.
Maybe we could get the gifts if there was a button that lights up when we want to get the gift, or blacks out when we don't desire the gift. What about that?
Old 05-27-2010, 12:41 PM
hannahkelli
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: it's hanner nanner, yo :3

hannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant future
 hannahkelli is offline Status: Offline

Cool! But, saldy, I do agree with Zara. .
Old 05-27-2010, 12:51 PM
AliceGemini29
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AliceGemini29

AliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to behold
 AliceGemini29 is offline Status: Offline

I also agree with Zara and hannahkelli. Although I do wish I had the old Choe Show gifts, I think it'd be better if we were just able to view the old Chloe Shows without any gifts involved. If the old gifts were handed out, it would really decrease the rarity of the move/emoticon and some people pride themselves in having old moves that aren't available anymore.

But the idea of having a sort of Chloe Show archive where you can view the old shows is a great idea!
Old 05-27-2010, 12:53 PM
flipjpjellybean
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ■JordynMay5■

flipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to behold
 flipjpjellybean is offline Status: Offline

Sure, but it would take away the item's value... if everyone could get them- how about watching them but not getting the gift? :P
Old 05-27-2010, 12:55 PM
Abbie Hillsbear
Polar Bear

I guess you guys are right, that would lower the item's value. I'll send this to Maxine in another hour or so, ok?
Old 05-27-2010, 01:50 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

I think this is a great idea! I myself missed quite a few that I wish I could've been there for.

I don't think it matters if you get the moves/emoticons or not. It shouldn't matter that much, because a) they aren't tradable and b) they're just virtual items. Wouldn't you feel the same as some of the people that missed the shows if you were in their shoes?

I hope she does make this a real feature in Build-A-Bearville. I would just love it.
Old 05-27-2010, 02:48 PM
Cutiegirl99
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Cutie, Natalie, Nat

Cutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the rough
 Cutiegirl99 is offline Status: Offline

That is a great idea!
You should totally send that.
Thanks for posting!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT