BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-01-2010, 07:30 AM
AshleyLuv2Dance166
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AshleyLuv2Dance166

AshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really niceAshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really niceAshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really niceAshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really nice
 AshleyLuv2Dance166 is offline Status: Offline
Default Bi Ideas (Yearbook and Jobs)

Hi! I go on babv-lovers, and I noticed something I liked. They have a section where the have year books from like, parties and stuff. I think we should have like, a memories section and in there could be Bi Yearbooks. If someone went to a recent Bi party, we could post pictures and someone could make a page with the pictures on it, looking like a yearbook page. We could also have certain times once a month, where we all got together somewhere like in the gym on babv and took a Bi member yearbook picture. I really like the idea and hope you will too!
Also, I think we should have a jobs section where you can sign up to be a photographer helper (to help photograph events or parties), Jr. Helpers (help report things around the forum, they can come to staff meetings), and maybe News Reporters (people who post the latest news, maybe even on the front page).

Once again I hope you like my idea!
Old 06-01-2010, 08:09 AM
hayleyadorable387
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Hayley

hayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of light
 hayleyadorable387 is offline Status: Offline

I think this is a pawsome idea!
Old 06-01-2010, 08:55 AM
CutiePieRox
Polar Bear
BABV Name: TheNameIsMissOatmealOrKitty

CutiePieRox is a jewel in the roughCutiePieRox is a jewel in the roughCutiePieRox is a jewel in the roughCutiePieRox is a jewel in the rough
 CutiePieRox is offline Status: Offline

I think that would be pawsome but the only thing is there are a little too many BI members..xD [Over 14,000 xD]
But the Job idea, I think is niceee (:
Old 06-01-2010, 09:04 AM
LindseyArtistBear10
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Umm... look up!!

LindseyArtistBear10 will become famous soon enough
 LindseyArtistBear10 is offline Status: Offline

I love that idea!
Old 06-01-2010, 09:28 AM
MistyBear61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Mist (Jez)

MistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant future
 MistyBear61 is offline Status: Offline

Maybe, cause of the 14,000, we could have different times, also cause of time differences, throughout the day
Old 06-01-2010, 12:32 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

Pawsome ideas! You just may want to ask the owner of that site first.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:42 PM
MahaKiwi
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♡electra heart♡

MahaKiwi is on a distinguished road
 MahaKiwi is offline Status: Offline

Amazing idea! But we only have a lot of members on here so, it's kind of hard to get so many people at once..xD
Old 06-01-2010, 12:52 PM
flipjpjellybean
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ■JordynMay5■

flipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to behold
 flipjpjellybean is offline Status: Offline

Great idea!
Old 06-01-2010, 01:45 PM
Carolina
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: CarolinaFurryFan

Carolina is a glorious beacon of lightCarolina is a glorious beacon of lightCarolina is a glorious beacon of lightCarolina is a glorious beacon of lightCarolina is a glorious beacon of light
 Carolina is offline Status: Offline

I loooove the ideas!!
Old 06-01-2010, 02:56 PM
BellaRainbow14
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BellaRainbow14

BellaRainbow14 will become famous soon enough
 BellaRainbow14 is offline Status: Offline

Listen, it is a furbulous idea! We should ask Justin, Wendy, and the other owners of BI.

Great idea!
Bella
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT