BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-02-2010, 08:56 PM
3ponypals
Banned
BABV Name: RavenDazzle15

3ponypals is on a distinguished road
 3ponypals is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation Answered: want 2 get zoo animal but which 1?

i REALLY REALLY want to get a zoo anima,l and someone else i know is getting the tiger and i want to be different SO....
ok here is how this will work. post what u think i should get.
here is what is off limits
*tiger*
ok so post what u tink i should get and it ends THURSDAY, JUNE 3'RD 12:00 P.M.
so it ends at midnight then i will close it.
whatever animal has the most posts to get i will buy because i only have enough money for one... so please post here!
i am desperate! i can't make up my mind! so PLZ PLZ PRETTY PLZ WITH ICE CREAM AND WHIPP CREAM WITH A CHERRY ON TOP awnser this post before midnight of june 3'rd 2010!
Best Answer - Posted by 3ponypals
View Post Originally Posted by AubreyJuly4
I would choose the monkey. :]
thanks everyone! i think.. no i know, that i will get the monkey! thanks everyone for helping my decide!
Old 06-02-2010, 09:07 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

Well, the panda comes with this really adorable bouncy ball ride until June 30th. Plus it's pretty cute in real life too.
I'm planning on buying one myself on Friday.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:08 PM
3ponypals
Banned
BABV Name: RavenDazzle15

3ponypals is on a distinguished road
 3ponypals is offline Status: Offline

ok 1 vote fur panda! ok and anyone reading this if u don't want 2 post fine.. but tell everyone u know so i can get some GOOD AND GREAT posts!
*thank u everyone who wants 2 post!*
Old 06-02-2010, 09:10 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ℘.s. i ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ

Christinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond repute
 Christinacrystal119 is offline Status: Offline

I would get the Panda or the Flamingo! xD
Old 06-02-2010, 09:10 PM
maddybear122
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Maddybear122

maddybear122 has a spectacular aura aboutmaddybear122 has a spectacular aura about
 maddybear122 is offline Status: Offline

I say the giraffe because i think its pretty cute and the ride seems pretty fun (: haha i <3 giraffes (: but remember pick the one that you think the best suits you
Old 06-02-2010, 09:12 PM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline

I think you should make your decision when you go to the store and see which one you like in real life, and would want as a furry friend. The tiger, flamingo, and parrot are all really soft. The Giraffe, and the Leopard are the most expensive, while the Tiger is the least. It is really your choice. I think since it is your money you should get what you want
Old 06-02-2010, 09:16 PM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear
BABV Name: YvetteCurlyFur

Rainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really nice
 Rainribbon is offline Status: Offline

I got the tiger because I liked the fur on it, it and the leopard were the easiest to clothe (but I already have a snow leopard and cheetah, so the leopard wasn't that different from them), and the tiger was the cheapest.

They are all cute though, so I would agree with mickeyquack and say go to the store, check them out, and feel the fur on them before you decide. I might've gotten a wolf instead of one of the new zoo animals if I had liked its fur, but it was too scratchy.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:17 PM
IzzytennisStar7
Trading Teddy

IzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to behold
 IzzytennisStar7 is offline Status: Offline

Monkey because the Psi is cute and the real bear is adorable!
Old 06-02-2010, 09:23 PM
doggylover36
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbbiSuperstar5

doggylover36 is on a distinguished road
 doggylover36 is offline Status: Offline

I would choose the Panda or the Tiger. Even though they are the cheapest, they still have great value! I usually go for the least expensive because I don't like to spend too much money on my stuffed animals. (:
Old 06-02-2010, 09:31 PM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline

the leopard cause it is reall cute in real and its gift that you will never ever lose cause it is an really cute emoticona nd its ride it a bicycle and i have it so it is super cute!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT