BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 06-07-2010, 04:41 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Serenapawfectpal3♥

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of
 Serenapawfectpal3 is offline Status: Offline
Default Upgrade to all BABW stores:

I think BABW should add a customize your own outfit fur your bear It would be pawsome. Also a special room to record your own sounds.I find it really annoying when I record a sound that at my BABW store you go to the back, where the staff get the the
stock from. It's annoying because they have a boiler or something on and it makes a buzzing noise in the background, so you can't hear your sound very well.

*Stuff fur stuff club: When we bring our STS (Stuff fur stuff)
card we can purchase with points on the card. Including the points we earned before the change.

We could buy BABV Credits from mobile phones charging us only £2 to get
5 credits. (Or homephone)

Old 06-07-2010, 04:42 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

That's is a good idea.Tell that to Maxine
Old 06-07-2010, 04:46 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by bettybeach13
That's is a good idea.Tell that to Maxine
Thanks I will I am in contact with her. But shes not replying a lot.
She hasn't for the last days but I am very close with her thank you.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:55 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

How are you close to her?And people from BI need to help you too ok?
Old 06-07-2010, 06:05 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by bettybeach13
How are you close to her?And people from BI need to help you too ok?
I am beary close to her in friendship. I send loads of emails to her and she sent me this email.

I'll post it again without my name unfortunately my friend posted the wrong
pic.

Also why do BI members need to help? Lol?

Last edited by Serenapawfectpal3; 06-08-2010 at 02:21 PM..
Old 06-07-2010, 06:17 PM
SkyAquarius61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SkyAquarius61

SkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the roughSkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the roughSkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the roughSkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the rough
 SkyAquarius61 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Serenapawfectpal3
I am beary close to her in friendship. I send loads of emails to her and she sent me this email.

Same with me.

Anyways, I love the ideas! Especially the outfit thing!

Last edited by LocoBananas; 06-08-2010 at 02:50 AM..
Old 06-07-2010, 06:19 PM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MilieBlue2

MillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond repute
 MillieBlue2 is offline Status: Offline

Actually some Babw's have a special room where you could record them. At least the one in my city.(:
Old 06-07-2010, 06:22 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy

I'll post it again without my name unfortunately my friend posted the wrong
pic.ffd.jpg

There it is.
Old 06-07-2010, 06:34 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by MillieBlue2
Actually some Babw's have a special room where you could record them. At least the one in my city.(:
Really your lucky then. Most don't, youu normally hear some kids screaming or a
boiler sound in the background.

View Post Originally Posted by SkyAquarius61
Same with me.

Anyways, I love the ideas! Especially the outfit thing!
Thank you ! I wanna do the outfit thing. Call it Design me station! LOL!

Really your lucky then. Most don't, youu normally hear some kids screaming or a
boiler sound in the background.

Thank you ! I wanna do the outfit thing. Call it Design me station! LOL!
Old 06-07-2010, 08:23 PM
CupcakeGirl
Polar Bear

CupcakeGirl will become famous soon enough
 CupcakeGirl is offline Status: Offline

Great Idea!You Should Sent It To Maxine
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT