BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!! > Guides & How-to's

Closed Thread
Old 06-09-2010, 12:13 AM
NickiSnowflake
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NickiSnowflake (Snow on BABV)

NickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to all
 NickiSnowflake is offline Status: Offline
Default How to Take Screen Shots. ~Another way of taking them.~

Okay so I know that this has been posted already, but some people may find some of the other guides confusing, so here's another one. The program I'll be using is Photofiltre. But you can use MS Paint, too. Here's Abby's guide using MS Paint: http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18194

Okay so,

1.) Open whatever you want to take a screen shot with. (I'll be using BABV as an example, but you can do this with anything.)

2.) Go to the place you want the background to be. (If you want to add a background later, I would suggest going in your backyard or Patio or, if you don't have a cub condo, to the Friendship Forest Meadow. Make sure you're completely surrounded by grass.)

3.) Zoom in. Go to the bottom right hand side of your screen and click "400%" or until you think the picture is big enough on the options.
NOTE~ If you want your character to be doing a move, do the move BEFORE you zoom!

Here's what I mean:
Click the image to open in full size.

Here's what how it should look:

4.) Adjust to where you want it.

For a Laptop~ Now on your keyboard hit the "Prnt Scrn" button. It's located between the "Num Lk" and the "Insert" buttons.

Here's where it should be on the laptop keyboard:

For a regular Computer~ Now on your keyboard hit the "Print Screen/ SysRq" button. It's located next to the "Scroll Lock" button.

Here's where it should be on a regular keyboard:

5.) Now click on some form of editing program. Go to "Start," "All Programs" and then click on an editing program.

I'm using Photofiltre:

6.) Right click or go to "edit" and then "Paste as new image" or "Paste."

Here's a picture:

7.) Crop to your liking! Just draw a rectangle around your character, right click and click "Crop."

Here's a pic:

And that's how you do it!

Here's the result!

You can go to the Directory of Guides located HERE to decide what you want to make with your character!

Any questions, feel free to post them here or VM me.

Last edited by NickiSnowflake; 06-09-2010 at 04:46 PM..
Old 06-09-2010, 08:36 AM
zaravanilla26
Polar Bear
BABV Name: loretta.

zaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond repute
 zaravanilla26 is offline Status: Offline

Great guide! Rep. For you!
Old 06-09-2010, 09:13 AM
BunnyBubbles283
Polar Bear
BABV Name: bunnybubbles283, 489, 683

BunnyBubbles283 has a spectacular aura aboutBunnyBubbles283 has a spectacular aura about
 BunnyBubbles283 is offline Status: Offline

I made a guide. Here is mine. I find it a whole lot easier.

http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...78#post1706078
Old 06-09-2010, 02:37 PM
NickiSnowflake
Trading Teddy

NickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to all

That's really only for Windows 7 or Windows Vista. I have Windows XP so some people might find that more confusing. Nice guide, though.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:38 PM
scottierose
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Carissaapril32

scottierose is a jewel in the roughscottierose is a jewel in the roughscottierose is a jewel in the rough
 scottierose is offline Status: Offline

Really helpful guide.. Rep fur you! I find it easier to use Microsoft digital image suite 2006 editor, because it's built in on my computer.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:33 PM
NickiSnowflake
Trading Teddy

Like I said, every computer is different.

Thanks!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
zaravanilla26