BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-09-2010, 03:10 PM
Princess Leia
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LeiaAdventureBear25

Princess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to all
 Princess Leia is offline Status: Offline
Default How To Make Spoilers and Direct Links

here's a guide on making spoilers, and those direct links!
Spoilers
1. First, open up a post to reply.
2. Click Go Advanced at the bottom. If it doesn't say go advanced at the bottom, leave it as it is.
3. Click the Spoiler button in between the hammer box fur PHP tags, and between the ABC box.
4. After you click it, this should come up: (Spoiler)(Spoiler)
5. You then type whatever you want between the two words ( two words will come up: (Spoiler) type here (Spoiler). type where I wrote type here.
6. Once you're done typing, you click post reply, and then you're done! It should look like this:
Spoiler: show
You should see this.

Direct Links
1. First, go to the page you want to direct link.
2. Highlight it, and then right click and press copy.
3. Then you go to your User CP, and click Edit Signature.
4. You type what you want, such as "Click here", or "My condo".
5. Then you go up to the Earth box, that says Insert Link, which is the one where there is no red circle crossing it out.
6. Once you click the Earth box, which is in between the Remove Link box, and the Increase Indent box, you click Paste, and the link should pop up in the box.
7. Then you click OK and the "Click Here" box, or the "My Condo" box, should be underlined etc.
8. Then you have a direct link!
9. It should look like this: BABV Click here!
Enjoy!!!
* If you need pictures, just post here on this link, or visitor message me, saying you need pictures.
Have a pawsome day!

Have any comments about my thread? post here! Any questions or results? post here!

Last edited by Princess Leia; 06-09-2010 at 09:56 PM..
Old 06-09-2010, 03:16 PM
NickiSnowflake
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NickiSnowflake (Snow on BABV)

NickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to all
 NickiSnowflake is offline Status: Offline

Awesome guide Leia!
Old 06-09-2010, 03:18 PM
Stefaniehearts15
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alli!

Stefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud of
 Stefaniehearts15 is offline Status: Offline

Great Guide!
Rep Point for you!
Old 06-09-2010, 04:20 PM
Cutiegirl99
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Cutie, Natalie, Nat

Cutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the rough
 Cutiegirl99 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks so so much!! I have been wondering how to do that.
Very explaining guide.
Spoiler: show
So now that you taught me, Rep point!
Old 06-09-2010, 09:50 PM
Princess Leia
Polar Bear

Princess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to all

thanks everyone fur the rep points!
Old 06-09-2010, 09:51 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

Awesome! But I already knew this, sorry.
Rep point though!
(yay 4200 posts!)
Old 06-09-2010, 09:54 PM
Princess Leia
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by AbbygailBearDiva59
Awesome! But I already knew this, sorry.
Rep point though!
(yay 4200 posts!)
thank you! yay fur you!
Old 06-09-2010, 10:00 PM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MilieBlue2

MillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond repute
 MillieBlue2 is offline Status: Offline

There's already a guide on this....
Old 06-09-2010, 10:05 PM
Princess Leia
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by MillieBlue2
There's already a guide on this....
I'm sorry, but there are many guides fur everything, and they end up getting lost alllllll the way back in the section of the forum, and I'm pretty sure you made on too! rep point fur you! and here's the link to MillieBlue2's- Click Here To See MillieBlue2's Thread!
Old 06-09-2010, 10:07 PM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MilieBlue2

MillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond repute
 MillieBlue2 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Princess Leia
I'm sorry, but there are many guides fur everything, and they end up getting lost alllllll the way back in the section of the forum, and I'm pretty sure you made on too! rep point fur you! and here's the link to MillieBlue2's- Click Here To See MillieBlue2's Thread!
Sorry, I just get annoyed sometimes because I made one before, and they kept Starr's guide on it, when I made it before her. They deleted mine. It took me a hour to make it. :/
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT