BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-14-2010, 05:03 PM
AlishaJonas1713
Polar Bear

AlishaJonas1713 is just really niceAlishaJonas1713 is just really niceAlishaJonas1713 is just really niceAlishaJonas1713 is just really nice
 AlishaJonas1713 is offline Status: Offline
Default A Wonderful Suggestion :) ;)

Hey, guys!!!!!!

I was thinking how everybody has a either a album full of picture or just one picture for the whole album. And yesterday i was looking through some other peoples pictures and i really wanted to comment on there picture but i didn't want everyone else to see it, unless she approved of it (nothing inappropriate or against the rules). So i was thinking that we could post right underneath each picture a comment (everyone can see it but i mean that she could choose to who could see it like friends or everyone in BI) and they could comment back and forth on the same place. And we could call it pm (like vm except this stands for picture message). So I really hope you like my idea, and plz no rude comments.

Thank You,
AlishaJonas1713

p.s. i am a freak lol
p.s.s. purple and blue rules!

Last edited by AlishaJonas1713; 06-14-2010 at 06:00 PM.. Reason: Misspelled words
Old 06-14-2010, 06:40 PM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear
BABV Name: YvetteCurlyFur

Rainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really nice
 Rainribbon is offline Status: Offline

While again it's a nice idea (I'm assuming you mean like putting VMs under pictures as if they were captions?), I don't know that such a feature exists in the vBulletin boards. I doubt that the boards are open-source and able to be decompiled, so I don't think that other features could be easily programmed into them (not to mention that it might take some time to reprogram them for such a feature.)

PMs are private messages, and vBulletin does have those, but they are unfortunately disabled.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:47 PM
ZoeyCuddles2474
Trading Teddy

ZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeyCuddles2474 is offline Status: Offline

Just like Facebook!!xD
That's a good idea but what if someone DOES write something mean.
There should be a report button on there like on VMs.
Just to be safe!
Old 06-14-2010, 06:59 PM
AlishaJonas1713
Polar Bear

AlishaJonas1713 is just really niceAlishaJonas1713 is just really niceAlishaJonas1713 is just really niceAlishaJonas1713 is just really nice
 AlishaJonas1713 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Rainribbon
While again it's a nice idea (I'm assuming you mean like putting VMs under pictures as if they were captions?), I don't know that such a feature exists in the vBulletin boards. I doubt that the boards are open-source and able to be decompiled, so I don't think that other features could be easily programmed into them (not to mention that it might take some time to reprogram them for such a feature.)

PMs are private messages, and vBulletin does have those, but they are unfortunately disabled.
yes that is excatly what i mean, i know it doesnt exsist because i looked around to make sure

I know PM are private messages but i just thought we could name it that!

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeyCuddles2474
Just like Facebook!!xD
That's a good idea but what if someone DOES write something mean.
There should be a report button on there like on VMs.
Just to be safe!
yes there should be a report button!
i <3 FB & and that is were i thought it from!
Old 06-21-2010, 01:37 PM
irmanoo
Polar Bear
BABV Name: celiacuddles14

irmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant future
 irmanoo is offline Status: Offline

Yay! I like it alot!!!
Old 06-21-2010, 01:47 PM
Hannahhoneybear9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HannahHoneybear9

Hannahhoneybear9 has a spectacular aura aboutHannahhoneybear9 has a spectacular aura aboutHannahhoneybear9 has a spectacular aura about
 Hannahhoneybear9 is offline Status: Offline

Thats a great idea! i thought BI used to have a feature like this. because i kinda remember getting nontificiatons saying someone posted on one of my pictures.
Old 06-21-2010, 05:11 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

Alisha, this feature actually does exist! They used to have a feature on here like this but they removed it when they were having problems with people breaking the rules of BI through VMs and stuff. :3
I'd love it if they'd add it back, thanks for the idea!
Old 06-22-2010, 04:56 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Just like Starr just said, there was a feature like that awhile ago, but unfortunately some members weren't following the rules correctly so they were taken away. They are Picture Comments.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:58 PM
carahpawsome1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CarahPawsome1

carahpawsome1 will become famous soon enough
 carahpawsome1 is offline Status: Offline

that s just like facebook thats a great idea
Old 06-22-2010, 05:04 PM
CaraPawprints1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: talk to me on the dct

CaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond repute
 CaraPawprints1 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by StarrBalletBear
Alisha, this feature actually does exist! They used to have a feature on here like this but they removed it when they were having problems with people breaking the rules of BI through VMs and stuff. :3
I'd love it if they'd add it back, thanks for the idea!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
an idea!, another idea!, idea, ideas duhh, smart idea