BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-14-2010, 07:00 PM
nicoladorable51
Polar Bear
BABV Name: nicoladorable51

nicoladorable51 is a jewel in the roughnicoladorable51 is a jewel in the roughnicoladorable51 is a jewel in the rough
 nicoladorable51 is offline Status: Offline
Default relay for life

hi it's nicoladorable51 as some people may now me i hosted the walk of thanks a couple of days ago! well this time i am holding the relay for life walkathon it donates money to help those with cancer... some of you may have heard of it in your hometowns it is pretty fun they have lots of games activitys and food after everyone gets settled in we all start the walkathon!!! people who attend get a special prize so if you know anyone who has cancer or a loved one i suggest you get together with me to show the peoples whos lives are in danger how much they mean to us and that we are willing to fight for their lives so we can show them how much we care and that it is our turn to make a difference in the world!!! so if attending post on thread or vm me if you have any questions or concerns thankyou that is all i hope you all care for this walkathon please join!!! the relay for life date is on june 24-27 it will be in cub cave den and time 5:00 in the afternoon in clifornia any questions vm me

Last edited by nicoladorable51; 06-14-2010 at 07:25 PM..
Old 06-14-2010, 07:12 PM
angel89
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Kaitlyn

angel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond repute
 angel89 is offline Status: Offline

i will come my grandpa died from cancer

i know how important to fight for the peoples life and let them win in the battle of cancer
Old 06-14-2010, 07:14 PM
DaytonPawPrints
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DaytonMusicMaker97 or ^

DaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant future
 DaytonPawPrints is offline Status: Offline

I am one fore the cause but how will this raise money???
Old 06-14-2010, 07:27 PM
nicoladorable51
Polar Bear

nicoladorable51 is a jewel in the roughnicoladorable51 is a jewel in the roughnicoladorable51 is a jewel in the rough

it raises money when it comes to your home town every person that goes is donating one dollar by buying the little candle lit baggies that is exactly what is what you are getting.. oh i forgot to say everybody needs to wear a pink shirt!!!
Old 06-14-2010, 07:43 PM
courtneybear121
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Courtneyhoneyheart4

courtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud of
 courtneybear121 is offline Status: Offline

Cool I might be able to come!
My school is having a mini-relay for life on Wednesday!!! To raise awareness and money!
Old 06-14-2010, 08:40 PM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline

i cannot come i have school till the 26 it is 2 nj time so will be in scool
Old 06-14-2010, 11:47 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

Wish I could come but I'm busy. This is a pawsome cause though.
Old 06-15-2010, 02:00 AM
buildabearville1000
Polar Bear
BABV Name: annetteblue3

buildabearville1000 will become famous soon enoughbuildabearville1000 will become famous soon enough
 buildabearville1000 is offline Status: Offline

i had cancer but i was very lucky and survived unlike my friend but sure i'll come! i go to everyone in my town!
Old 06-15-2010, 07:19 PM
nicoladorable51
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by buildabearville1000
i had cancer but i was very lucky and survived unlike my friend but sure i'll come! i go to everyone in my town!
you are so lucky to survive and we are so lucky to have you with us sadly your friend didn't but just think she is in a better place now!!!
Old 06-26-2010, 02:52 PM
neydis
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JulieDazzle9

neydis has a spectacular aura aboutneydis has a spectacular aura about
 neydis is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by buildabearville1000
I'm sorry to hear that >.<
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT