BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 06-14-2010, 09:47 PM
Ariel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: N/A

Ariel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to behold
 Ariel is offline Status: Offline
Default Layering clothing.

I think that we should be able to layer clothing. Example:

Say I'm wearing a dress and I want a jacket. I click a jacket that I want and it drops down with a menu that says : swap, layer.

If you click swap, you switch the dress for the jacket. If you click layer, you can put jacket on over the dress and the jacket will be open.

I think it should be like this with bottoms too. What if we want leggings with a certain skirt? And also shoes. Like knee high socks under boots.

I feel like this should be made.
Old 06-14-2010, 09:50 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

Don't forget cami's and tanks! Lol, totally in for this.
Old 06-14-2010, 09:53 PM
Jenna2hip27
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Jenna2hip27

Jenna2hip27 has a spectacular aura aboutJenna2hip27 has a spectacular aura aboutJenna2hip27 has a spectacular aura about
 Jenna2hip27 is offline Status: Offline

Same here :]
Old 06-14-2010, 10:08 PM
nicolejellybear1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Nicolejellybear1

nicolejellybear1 is on a distinguished road
 nicolejellybear1 is offline Status: Offline

I had the same idea before! I totaly think we need jeckets, socks and just layers!
Old 06-14-2010, 10:14 PM
JennBearyCuddly
Polar Bear
BABV Name: None

JennBearyCuddly is on a distinguished road
 JennBearyCuddly is offline Status: Offline

yup, yup, yup! i wish they would make this!
Old 06-14-2010, 10:20 PM
Purrincess98
Polar Bear

Purrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to behold
 Purrincess98 is offline Status: Offline

I love this idea! : D
Old 06-14-2010, 10:40 PM
Fairyleanne8
Sage Bear
BABV Name: LeanneBallerina9

Fairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to all
 Fairyleanne8 is offline Status: Offline

Great idea. =]
Old 06-14-2010, 10:47 PM
Eviepaw
Sage Bear
BABV Name: EviePaw/EvelinPaw

Eviepaw will become famous soon enoughEviepaw will become famous soon enough
 Eviepaw is offline Status: Offline

This idea is wonderful! I've always wanted to wear a sweater over a shirt, but we can't do that yet. I hope they make this happen :]
Old 06-14-2010, 11:30 PM
Snewdles
Trading Teddy

Snewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond repute
 Snewdles is offline Status: Offline

Ya totally!!!

Like a inch strap tank then a layering spaghetti over it : D
Old 06-14-2010, 11:40 PM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear
BABV Name: YvetteCurlyFur

Rainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really nice
 Rainribbon is offline Status: Offline

I agree. It'd definitely be nice if they could make a couple of other layers for existing items, too. For instance, it would be good to have a slot for shoulder bags, since they're currently in the necklace layer, and one for earrings, which can't be worn with glasses right now.

Unfortunately, the clothing slots can be difficult to program, especially if you're trying to layer different shaped items, to make a sweater look good with a dress, for example. Ever try a prince costume on your pet in the bearville outfitters store? The crown deletes its ears LOL!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
cara, xxxxxx