BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-02-2015, 12:43 PM
ValorieAllHeart58
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DivyaBallerina1

ValorieAllHeart58 will become famous soon enough
 ValorieAllHeart58 is offline Status: Offline
Default Reading over old posts

I've been looking over some posts on here from 2013/2014 that people made about how they were scared that Bearville was gonna close down. It makes me sad because they turned out to be right :c

I guess the signs had been there for a while...
Old 04-02-2015, 12:45 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

It's so true. I think everyone suspected something when the BNN stopped doing Chloe Rocks shows (it's been that long I think I forgot what they were called).

Looking back, I guess Bearville couldn't afford to pay top celebrities such as Victoria Justice to promote their website.
Old 04-02-2015, 12:54 PM
ValorieAllHeart58
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DivyaBallerina1

ValorieAllHeart58 will become famous soon enough
 ValorieAllHeart58 is offline Status: Offline

It's sad because in a lot of those posts they talk about trying to bring more bears to life and buying more VIB memberships to get BABW to pay more attention to Bearville but clearly that didn't work...
Old 04-02-2015, 12:55 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah, I mean, there were always rumors.
Especially when Chloe left, like what Neon said.
And then all of the updates just stopped and it became pretty clear to some that Bearville was on life support and wouldn't be around much longer.
It was really sad to watch it go down like that. :c
Old 04-02-2015, 01:22 PM
Samantha♥
Polar Bear

Samantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura about
 Samantha♥ is offline Status: Offline

It's pretty sad though that there was some ways that we could have known it was going to end and now look... it did. It's of course really sad and all, but we all enjoyed playing on it while it lasted.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT