BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-15-2010, 08:31 PM
Stefaniehearts15
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alli!

Stefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud of
 Stefaniehearts15 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by DemetriaZeroBear
***Guys, there is a way to disable already. Go to adavanced options and check off disable smilies ***
I am talking about disabling them in all, when we don't have to worry about going to advanced options.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:51 PM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear
BABV Name: YvetteCurlyFur

Rainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really nice
 Rainribbon is offline Status: Offline

You don't have to worry about going to advanced options. Click "Post Reply" at the bottom of a thread instead of typing in the "Quick Reply" box, and you will automatically be on the advanced page.

Again, while it would be nice, I don't think there is a feature in vBulletin to turn off all emoticons. There doesn't seem to be a personal "hide emoticons on all posts" option either, unfortunately :/.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:55 PM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HEYYYY

NataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to all
 NataliePopstar104 is offline Status: Offline

Oh! I didn't know what that was for to be honest. XD Thanks for telling us!! :)
Old 06-15-2010, 09:57 PM
courtneybear121
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Courtneyhoneyheart4

courtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud of
 courtneybear121 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah but you can also make smileys backwards (: so you don't have to disable it all the time
Then you can make both either way 8 ) ( 8
Old 06-15-2010, 09:59 PM
DemetriaZeroBear
Banned

DemetriaZeroBear will become famous soon enough
 DemetriaZeroBear is offline Status: Offline

RainRibbon is correct, it is not a feature in VBulletin

View Post Originally Posted by Stefaniehearts15
I am talking about disabling them in all, when we don't have to worry about going to advanced options.
You should just click post reply
Old 06-15-2010, 10:18 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

I don't really mind them. I'm just trying to memorize all the stuff for the fun ones. (example) putting 2funny inside : : makes

Old 06-15-2010, 10:25 PM
iCupcake
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: mr. brightside

iCupcake is a glorious beacon of lightiCupcake is a glorious beacon of lightiCupcake is a glorious beacon of lightiCupcake is a glorious beacon of lightiCupcake is a glorious beacon of light
 iCupcake is offline Status: Offline
Thumbs up Agreed!

Honestly, I Do too. Like for example, When I chat with somebody on my email account, then i do this : ), it always flips over then transforms into this . It does have an emoticon where you click on a smiley and it looks like this : ), but i really think we should just use the keyboard instead of clicking the icon, because it really gets on my nerves.

Last edited by iCupcake; 06-15-2010 at 10:26 PM.. Reason: Smileys werent the way i wanted them.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:22 PM
AlishaJonas1713
Polar Bear

AlishaJonas1713 is just really niceAlishaJonas1713 is just really niceAlishaJonas1713 is just really niceAlishaJonas1713 is just really nice
 AlishaJonas1713 is offline Status: Offline

i actaully like it the way it is, but that is my opinion!
Old 06-15-2010, 11:43 PM
Hello_Keroppi
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RyleeRaspberry2

Hello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura about
 Hello_Keroppi is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Stefaniehearts15
Sorry If this is in the wrong section!

Okay so you know when you make a smiley face, it turns out like this:
And you can disable smileys on that one post. I think we should have an option to disable smileys all together. Don't you? Cause it really gets on my nerves when I go "I am so Happy today! "
Plus, I really just like plain smileys where we just do this : )
Don't you?

I agree! When I disable them it doesn't work :/
Old 06-16-2010, 12:22 AM
katherinesunbeam
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NellieSunBeam

katherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to behold
 katherinesunbeam is offline Status: Offline

Cool idea :D
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT