BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-15-2010, 09:30 PM
luv2dance13
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: yolo

luv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond repute
 luv2dance13 is offline Status: Offline
Default Reputation in VMs.

So you know how you can add reputation to someone on a post they make if they help you out, have a good idea, or give you steps on how to do something?
Well I think that we should be able to do the same thing in our VMs.
I know that alot of us answer questions, and give tips to other members through VMs. So someone may want to give you a rep point as a thank you, but they can't.

I think it would be a great idea to add a "Add To Reputation" button above VMs. (:

Thanks for reading!

EDIT:: It's not allowing me to comment on this thread, so I'm just gonna say this here (:
Thanks for all the comments you guys! I really wish that this was an option for BI because it would be really cool to be able to do this! Maybe a mod could contact vBulletin and see if they could add it as an option.

Last edited by luv2dance13; 06-21-2010 at 05:24 PM..
Old 06-15-2010, 09:32 PM
IzzytennisStar7
Trading Teddy

IzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to behold
 IzzytennisStar7 is offline Status: Offline

Oooooo love the idea!
Old 06-15-2010, 09:34 PM
NickiSnowflake
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NickiSnowflake (Snow on BABV)

NickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to all
 NickiSnowflake is offline Status: Offline

I was thinking of this too! Awesome idea Adds!
Old 06-15-2010, 09:35 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: jayy(:

JaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to behold
 JaydenSapphire1 is offline Status: Offline

Luv the idea!
(:
Old 06-15-2010, 09:41 PM
MeoweeCat
Polar Bear
BABV Name: 『RebekahRocknRoll6』

MeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to behold
 MeoweeCat is offline Status: Offline

That's an awesome idea! x]
Old 06-15-2010, 09:42 PM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HEYYYY

NataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to all
 NataliePopstar104 is offline Status: Offline

Awesome idea, Addi!!
Old 06-15-2010, 09:44 PM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear
BABV Name: YvetteCurlyFur

Rainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really nice
 Rainribbon is offline Status: Offline

Yes, I'd love that too. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be an available feature in vBulletin.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:49 PM
lil_peanut7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Lisamusicmaker2

lil_peanut7 will become famous soon enoughlil_peanut7 will become famous soon enough
 lil_peanut7 is offline Status: Offline

I was thinking about that just earlier today. It's too bad we can't :\
Old 06-15-2010, 09:50 PM
DemetriaZeroBear
Banned

DemetriaZeroBear will become famous soon enough
 DemetriaZeroBear is offline Status: Offline

Its not a feature in VBulletin, as RainRibbon said
Old 06-16-2010, 12:01 AM
KatyWhite2
Trading Teddy

KatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud of
 KatyWhite2 is offline Status: Offline

I like that idea. Maybe you could VM it to a moderator/admin.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT