BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-18-2010, 01:08 AM
2hip58
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Harry Styles♥

2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of
 2hip58 is offline Status: Offline

The initials would be PI. xD
Old 06-18-2010, 01:22 AM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: м ɛ ℓ ℓ ι ɛ ♥

OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute
 OrlandoKnight is offline Status: Offline

Should this be in the Vertual Gaming outside Babv? I'm not sure though...
Old 06-18-2010, 01:40 AM
moonbow
Banned
BABV Name: TerminallyCapricious

moonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud of
 moonbow is offline Status: Offline

No. It's a suggestion For BI.
Old 06-18-2010, 01:43 AM
StarrTreeHugger1
Polar Bear

StarrTreeHugger1 will become famous soon enough
 StarrTreeHugger1 is offline Status: Offline

Um...nevermind xD
Anyway, I think this would be a good idea. I would probably make an account for it

Last edited by StarrTreeHugger1; 06-18-2010 at 01:45 AM.. Reason: Nevermind.
Old 06-18-2010, 01:46 AM
moonbow
Banned

moonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud of

Yeah. Poptropica is fun. =]
Old 06-18-2010, 01:47 AM
Teddy/JanineAllHeart6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Janineallheart6, call me Teddy

Teddy/JanineAllHeart6 is a jewel in the roughTeddy/JanineAllHeart6 is a jewel in the roughTeddy/JanineAllHeart6 is a jewel in the rough
 Teddy/JanineAllHeart6 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by moonbow
No. It's a suggestion For BI.
Cool idea, but do you mean that PI could be on BI? How could it be like that? lol A forum inside a forum? xD
Old 06-18-2010, 01:49 AM
moonbow
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by Teddy/JanineAllHeart6
Cool idea, but do you mean that PI could be on BI? How could it be like that? lol A forum inside a forum? xD
LOL No. It would be like it's own. That would be funny. 'Hey! I'm going to go chat with someone on PBI!'
Old 06-18-2010, 01:50 AM
miss fuzzy pal
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gracie/Lori♥

miss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to behold
 miss fuzzy pal is offline Status: Offline

Yeah, cool idea. I mean I'm not a big fan of Poptropica but I know some people are. (:
Old 06-18-2010, 09:20 AM
iCupcake
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: mr. brightside

iCupcake is a glorious beacon of lightiCupcake is a glorious beacon of lightiCupcake is a glorious beacon of lightiCupcake is a glorious beacon of lightiCupcake is a glorious beacon of light
 iCupcake is offline Status: Offline
Smile

I play that too! I like it how your person is so flexible and jumps around a lot. I have like, 8 accounts. I keep track of them on a peice of paper.

We should have a poptropica insider! I think that is an awesme idea!
Old 06-18-2010, 09:24 AM
DemetriaZeroBear
Banned

DemetriaZeroBear will become famous soon enough
 DemetriaZeroBear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by moonbow
So I've been playing a game called 'Poptropica' lately and it's really fun. I've been thinking, why not a Poptropica Insider? I'm sure lots of us 'Poptropicans' would enjoy it, we could have a quest help section in case your stuck in a quest, a fashion section where you can show off your character's outfit, A cheat/tip section with things like numbers for the phone. Anyone think this is a good idea?
Yeah, but poptropica already has a blog, but not a forum. But this would be awesome- there could be videos to show you how to bear super power and stuff, even though I beat all the items xD.

But I dont think the Poptropica Help Blog would like us making a forum about it.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT