BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-22-2010, 10:46 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: Darker Rep Boxes Than Others?

If you see somebody like Starr's rep points, you'd see what I mean.
Why are some rep boxes darker than others?
Best Answer - Posted by Snewdles
This should help you.

Click the image to open in full size. -- If you choose to disable your rep, you will receive this rep box or have gotten no rep points.
Click the image to open in full size. -- These are given when you have 1-5 rep boxes.
Click the image to open in full size. -- These are given when you have 6-10 rep boxes.
Click the image to open in full size. -- These are given when you have 11-20 rep boxes.
Click the image to open in full size. -- This is given when you have reached more then 20 rep boxes.
Click the image to open in full size.-- This is given when you have 5 of each yellow, neon green, and dark green.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:51 PM
shelbypopstar44
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sunnisurfboard

shelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud of
 shelbypopstar44 is offline Status: Offline

I think the bright one is the one that you are working on getting more point for
Old 06-22-2010, 10:57 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

Uhh.. IDK what you mean sorry
Old 06-22-2010, 11:07 PM
CaraPawprints1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: talk to me on the dct

CaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond repute
 CaraPawprints1 is offline Status: Offline

I always wondered that too, all I know is red means you had a bad past
Old 06-22-2010, 11:37 PM
Fun48
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbbyFullOfFun48

Fun48 is a glorious beacon of lightFun48 is a glorious beacon of lightFun48 is a glorious beacon of lightFun48 is a glorious beacon of lightFun48 is a glorious beacon of lightFun48 is a glorious beacon of light
 Fun48 is offline Status: Offline

Awww, I see what your talking about. =]
The light green rep boxes mean that you've been around a while.
Darker green rep boxes mean that you've been around a LONG time and recieved a LOT of reps.
Grey reps mean your reps are Netural-a little bit of bad behavior
Purple reps are for admin only-that means the rep system is turned off for that user
Red reps mean a shameful past-that user has had alot of bad behavior in the past.
Hope I helped.
-Abby =]
Old 06-22-2010, 11:38 PM
Monina
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MarissaAllHeart557

Monina is on a distinguished road
 Monina is offline Status: Offline

In my opinion, I think it means that she passed all the Levels and things...
Old 06-22-2010, 11:54 PM
Fairyleanne8
Sage Bear
BABV Name: LeanneBallerina9

Fairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to all
 Fairyleanne8 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Monina
In my opinion, I think it means that she passed all the Levels and things...
I agree with you.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:39 AM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear
BABV Name: YvetteCurlyFur

Rainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really nice
 Rainribbon is offline Status: Offline

Err... don't they go yellow after you have so many they can't fit in the row anymore?

Edit: Yeah, they do: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...hoplays-94208/

Last edited by Rainribbon; 06-23-2010 at 12:44 AM..
Old 06-23-2010, 08:43 AM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline

I tried to read the thread Rainribbon posted, but I am not a webkins insider. In case you are not either, here's a link that was posted on BI. I think this will help you.

http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68105
Old 06-23-2010, 11:21 AM
Snewdles
Trading Teddy

Snewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond repute
 Snewdles is offline Status: Offline

This should help you.

Click the image to open in full size. -- If you choose to disable your rep, you will receive this rep box or have gotten no rep points.
Click the image to open in full size. -- These are given when you have 1-5 rep boxes.
Click the image to open in full size. -- These are given when you have 6-10 rep boxes.
Click the image to open in full size. -- These are given when you have 11-20 rep boxes.
Click the image to open in full size. -- This is given when you have reached more then 20 rep boxes.
Click the image to open in full size.-- This is given when you have 5 of each yellow, neon green, and dark green.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
cara