BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-23-2010, 04:17 PM
LibbyRockStar
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LibbyLuv2Sing99 ~♫♪

LibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of light
 LibbyRockStar is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: How do you change the font on a thread title?

On a thread title, how do you change the font? (:
Best Answer - Posted by flipjpjellybean
You can't change the font of a title... unless you go to your start menu, character map, go down to look at the fonts, choose one, click 'select', then 'copy', & paste it onto the title
Old 06-23-2010, 04:19 PM
Candychick
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♥zoey2hip59490(call me candy

Candychick will become famous soon enoughCandychick will become famous soon enough
 Candychick is offline Status: Offline

I've been wondering this too! I was about to post it lol

Great minds think alike!!
Old 06-23-2010, 04:38 PM
starfurbulouspal
Trading Teddy

starfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud of
 starfurbulouspal is offline Status: Offline

I was thinking the same thing! I was trying to do it just 10 minutes ago
Old 06-23-2010, 04:39 PM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear
BABV Name: YvetteCurlyFur

Rainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really nice
 Rainribbon is offline Status: Offline

I don't think you can change the font on a thread title. Some people use weird characters such as money signs (e.g. $ for "s") instead of letters, though.
Old 06-23-2010, 04:40 PM
katherinesunbeam
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NellieSunBeam

katherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to behold
 katherinesunbeam is offline Status: Offline

You can't. I've tried it and it doesn't work. :[
Old 06-23-2010, 05:41 PM
Fairyleanne8
Sage Bear
BABV Name: LeanneBallerina9

Fairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to all
 Fairyleanne8 is offline Status: Offline

You can not change the font on a thread title.
The font is the same one every time.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:54 PM
VannessaAdorable9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VannessaAdorable9

VannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of light
 VannessaAdorable9 is offline Status: Offline

You can't change the font of a thread title.
Old 06-23-2010, 10:44 PM
luv2dance13
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: yolo

luv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond repute
 luv2dance13 is offline Status: Offline

You can't.
I wish we could, but it's just not an option.

You can use those dressed up letters that some people
use in their shops or whatever. I don't know how they do
that though, haha. (:
Old 06-23-2010, 11:22 PM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear
BABV Name: YvetteCurlyFur

Rainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really nice
 Rainribbon is offline Status: Offline
Default Ýøŭ ɱɛɑɳ ɫɨɮɛ ʈɧɨ$?

The default font used on BI is Tahoma. Go into your word processor, open the screen that shows you all the special characters ("Insert symbol," usually.) Where it lists the font at the top, choose "Tahoma."

You can then see all the characters that you can make in that font. Insert a series of them into your word processor, copy them, and paste them into the title, as I did above.

Edit: If you want the thread to be searchable, though, you might have to use tags after that, because the special characters won't be recognized as the same letters by a keyword search as you think they are when you view them.

Last edited by Rainribbon; 06-23-2010 at 11:24 PM..
Old 06-23-2010, 11:27 PM
luv2dance13
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: yolo

luv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond repute
 luv2dance13 is offline Status: Offline

That's cool. Thanks alot. (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
libbyluv2sing99 :)