BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 06-30-2010, 02:15 PM
MistyBear61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Mist (Jez)

MistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant future
 MistyBear61 is offline Status: Offline
Question No room now :( - ANSWERED

Well title says it all,

I don't have any room left in my inventory to buy anything, I don't have any room in my attic and all my stuff I don't want to sell because it's very special to me.

I also recently got credits but I can't buy anything

Could I somehow get more room (without selling anything) ?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by MistyBear61; 07-02-2010 at 10:56 AM..
Old 06-30-2010, 05:50 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MistyBear61
Well title says it all,

I don't have any room left in my inventory to buy anything, I don't have any room in my attic and all my stuff I don't want to sell because it's very special to me.

I also recently got credits but I can't buy anything

Could I somehow get more room (without selling anything) ?

Thanks in advance
There are still a few solutions left, don't worry.

If you have the Toy Box, remember you can use it as storage for some for your stuff. Another is by buying an Interactive Armoire from Bearville Outfitters, however this will cost you credits every time.
Old 06-30-2010, 06:00 PM
MelanieJuly16
Trading Teddy

MelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud of
 MelanieJuly16 is offline Status: Offline

You could play games, that earns you a bit of inventory space.
Old 07-01-2010, 05:30 AM
MistyBear61
Polar Bear

MistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant future

Ok thanks, Joe my problem would be I don't have any furniture space to buy an armoire but I shall see what I can do Thanks melanie too
Old 07-01-2010, 01:34 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by MelanieJuly16
You could play games, that earns you a bit of inventory space.
This is also correct. If you play games a lot, you will gain badges out of it, and a chance to extra inventory space.

However, this feature is still under major repair at the moment, so I cannot suggest this as an option for you.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:37 PM
MistyBear61
Polar Bear

Ok thanks. I sold 4 pages of clothes and put 5 in my armoire which I was able to buy after selling some furniture
Old 07-01-2010, 02:57 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide

View Post Originally Posted by MistyBear61
Ok thanks. I sold 4 pages of clothes and put 5 in my armoire which I was able to buy after selling some furniture
You're beary welcome Glad to know i've helped.
Old 07-01-2010, 03:26 PM
Emmaflower36
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call me Emma c:

Emmaflower36 is a glorious beacon of lightEmmaflower36 is a glorious beacon of lightEmmaflower36 is a glorious beacon of lightEmmaflower36 is a glorious beacon of lightEmmaflower36 is a glorious beacon of lightEmmaflower36 is a glorious beacon of light
 Emmaflower36 is offline Status: Offline

This happens to me. I created another BABV account and sent money and entered credit codes on this account. I could then buy stuff and then send it to my main account. So long as you had added them as each others friends. I hope I helped. If I did click the 'best answer' button next to my post.
Old 07-01-2010, 03:29 PM
♥ChantelleButterfly♥
Polar Bear

♥ChantelleButterfly♥ is on a distinguished road
 ♥ChantelleButterfly♥ is offline Status: Offline

you can get an attic
Old 07-01-2010, 04:19 PM
Faelie
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Teddy

Faelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud of
 Faelie is offline Status: Offline

I always have a secondary account where I hoard a bunch of Pawlette's clothing ( in case they ever retire. ) You could try that. c:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT