BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Forum Rules > Suggestions

Closed Thread
Old 06-30-2010, 04:43 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute
 99Valentine is offline Status: Offline
Default I think it's time for restrictions on the polls again...

Lately, I've seen a lot of useless polls, or polls the clutter up that part of the forum. They aren't fair to the others who post good polls, and are a little annoying. I think we need to stop posting the polls like "Do you like my avvie/siggie?" Whenever I go into the Polls Section, I see 7 or 8 of those thread first thing. I think it's OK to ask the opinion of friends in VMs, but not in the Polls. :]
Also, the "Do you know me?" polls are starting to really clutter up that subheading. I don't really think these are nesecary, and I'm not trying to offend anyone who has posted one of these polls. ;]

Last edited by 99Valentine; 06-30-2010 at 04:45 PM..
Old 06-30-2010, 04:52 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

I disagree with the avatar/signature polls, but I just posted the do you know me poll because I wanted to get to know people I havn't gotten to yet. Being gone for 6 months, I've got a lot to catch up on, and it seemed easiest to do it this way than go up to EVERYone's vms and ask 'hey have we met? are we friends?'

Rofl
Old 06-30-2010, 04:53 PM
MariaRockStar117
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MariaRockStar117

MariaRockStar117 will become famous soon enough
 MariaRockStar117 is offline Status: Offline

Oh my gosh, you are SOOO right! I had to look throught about 5 right now just to get to real polls!

btw, i'm not trying to offend anyone who posted one of them
Old 06-30-2010, 04:57 PM
SonaliRose
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SonaliRose

SonaliRose will become famous soon enough
 SonaliRose is offline Status: Offline

To be honest I don't mind those polls but too much of them can be very annnoying. However they only do the polls so that they can ask for peoples opinion. But it would be better if they asked close pals in VMs instead.
Old 06-30-2010, 04:58 PM
CaraPawprints1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: talk to me on the dct

CaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond repute
 CaraPawprints1 is offline Status: Offline

I disagree without those polls or funny random polls the poll section would be boring. The people just want an honest opinion from other bi members so friends wont feel pressured. Also sometimes the do you know me polls are just people curious on what people know them or how much of bi knows them. the pointless random polls make it fun and if they didnt have them then me and many other members would stop visiting that section. And to be honest when I am stressed random polls help relieve the stress and give me a luagh to cheer me up. :]
Old 06-30-2010, 05:05 PM
MariahHoneyPot
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MariahHoneyPot

MariahHoneyPot has a spectacular aura aboutMariahHoneyPot has a spectacular aura aboutMariahHoneyPot has a spectacular aura about
 MariahHoneyPot is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by 99Valentine
Lately, I've seen a lot of useless polls, or polls the clutter up that part of the forum. They aren't fair to the others who post good polls, and are a little annoying. I think we need to stop posting the polls like "Do you like my avvie/siggie?" Whenever I go into the Polls Section, I see 7 or 8 of those thread first thing. I think it's OK to ask the opinion of friends in VMs, but not in the Polls. :]
Also, the "Do you know me?" polls are starting to really clutter up that subheading. I don't really think these are nesecary, and I'm not trying to offend anyone who has posted one of these polls. ;]
Yes!!!!! That's All you see..." Do You Know Me"..... Wow.

View Post Originally Posted by CaraPawprints1
I disagree without those polls or funny random polls the poll section would be boring. The people just want an honest opinion from other bi members so friends wont feel pressured. Also sometimes the do you know me polls are just people curious on what people know them or how much of bi knows them. the pointless random polls make it fun and if they didnt have them then me and many other members would stop visiting that section. And to be honest when I am stressed random polls help relieve the stress and give me a luagh to cheer me up. :]
Yes, But it wouldn't be boring.
Old 06-30-2010, 05:25 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

I don't think it's that big of a deal, but it can get a little bit like a big spamming thing if too many people are posting those things.
I swear, awhile back there was a rule against not posting things about avvies / siggies in there. . . but maybe I was wrong. xD
Old 06-30-2010, 05:30 PM
DaytonPawPrints
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DaytonMusicMaker97 or ^

DaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant future
 DaytonPawPrints is offline Status: Offline

I dissagree I think it's okay to ask those types of questions just for Fun and to see what people say
Old 06-30-2010, 05:37 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

I agree!
Old 06-30-2010, 05:39 PM
bellacapricorn40
Trading Teddy

bellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the rough
 bellacapricorn40 is offline Status: Offline

I agree with you
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT