BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Forum Rules > Suggestions

Closed Thread
Old 06-30-2010, 05:44 PM
DemetriaZeroBear
Banned

DemetriaZeroBear will become famous soon enough
 DemetriaZeroBear is offline Status: Offline

I disagree. Im sorry but i just do, im not trying to be mean. If there was just like "Do you like spongebob" It would be like... SO 5 MINS AGO XD. Theres nothing in the rules that say your not allowed to, they want opinions for other people. Dont take this rude but its true

Last edited by DemetriaZeroBear; 06-30-2010 at 05:46 PM..
Old 06-30-2010, 05:48 PM
goldie34
Polar Bear

goldie34 is on a distinguished road
 goldie34 is offline Status: Offline

i disagree, what does it matter to you guys.. you guys dont have to click on it if you dont want, just ignore it.. and let ppl do those! i mean not if it does not make sence! but without these the poll section will be boring!! XD
bearvilleinsider is not a serious website.. its for fun specially poll section its for fun.. to see if people know it, know them.. or anything else..

not to be mean or rude an all

Last edited by goldie34; 06-30-2010 at 05:55 PM..
Old 06-30-2010, 05:53 PM
Gaelen
Polar Bear

Gaelen is an unknown quantity at this point
 Gaelen is offline Status: Offline

I disagree. I love making polls asking random things! Its fun to hear what other people have to say.
So, I don't think its a big deal. (:
Old 06-30-2010, 06:00 PM
DemetriaZeroBear
Banned

DemetriaZeroBear will become famous soon enough
 DemetriaZeroBear is offline Status: Offline

Goldies right 100% If you dont like it just DONT CLICK IT!!
Old 06-30-2010, 11:43 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CaraPawprints1
I disagree without those polls or funny random polls the poll section would be boring. The people just want an honest opinion from other bi members so friends wont feel pressured. Also sometimes the do you know me polls are just people curious on what people know them or how much of bi knows them. the pointless random polls make it fun and if they didnt have them then me and many other members would stop visiting that section. And to be honest when I am stressed random polls help relieve the stress and give me a luagh to cheer me up. :]
Yeah, I'm one of those self conscious people who wants to be known by everyone...so I had to say 'do you know me' xD

But yeah, they're hilarious. I LOVE when someone chooses the 'no i hate it' option on avatar/sig polls, and all you do is click the number and it says who said it. It's like OH SNAP! xD

View Post Originally Posted by StarrBalletBear
I don't think it's that big of a deal, but it can get a little bit like a big spamming thing if too many people are posting those things.
I swear, awhile back there was a rule against not posting things about avvies / siggies in there. . . but maybe I was wrong. xD
Agree!

Yes, there was a rule about the avvie/siggie thing. Jess set it up I think.

The only thing I dislike in polls is the random options 'OH LOOK A CHEEZBURGR!' It's like...wow. (no offence)
View Post Originally Posted by DaytonPawPrints
I dissagree I think it's okay to ask those types of questions just for Fun and to see what people say
agreed.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:46 PM
I♥Coloring
Polar Bear
BABV Name: breezysoccerbear6

I♥Coloring will become famous soon enough
 I♥Coloring is offline Status: Offline

i agree and there shouldnt be any songs about if you like a celebrity or if you like their song because people really start to make rude comments
Old 07-02-2010, 07:14 PM
caitytouchdown
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitytouchdown(:

caitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to all
 caitytouchdown is offline Status: Offline

I half agree and half disagree. The avatars and siggies ones are OK to me. But do you know me? Threads are really annoying. I don't get what the point is in them.

View Post Originally Posted by I♥Coloring
i agree and there shouldnt be any songs about if you like a celebrity or if you like their song because people really start to make rude comments

I agree
Old 07-03-2010, 11:20 AM
tigerhappy26
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Tigerhappy26

tigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to behold
 tigerhappy26 is offline Status: Offline

I know right?It is annoying.
Old 07-08-2010, 08:29 PM
BriannaBallet
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BriannaBallet6

BriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond repute
 BriannaBallet is offline Status: Offline

I like the new polls like every hour. . . the Do you know me's are starting too get a lil obnoxious
Old 07-08-2010, 08:31 PM
jonasgirl512
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ElizabethIceSkate11

jonasgirl512 has a spectacular aura aboutjonasgirl512 has a spectacular aura aboutjonasgirl512 has a spectacular aura about
 jonasgirl512 is offline Status: Offline

^^ Yeah, tell me bout it.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT