BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Forum Rules > Suggestions

Closed Thread
Old 07-08-2010, 08:35 PM
angieallheart92
Polar Bear
BABV Name: i have no idea what it is ^^^^

angieallheart92 has a spectacular aura aboutangieallheart92 has a spectacular aura about
 angieallheart92 is offline Status: Offline

i don't think this something serious. polls aren't that bad. people are just trying to have fun
Old 07-08-2010, 08:38 PM
RoseLUVU
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gwyn

RoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond repute
 RoseLUVU is offline Status: Offline

I disagree and agree
I agree that we need to stop all these pointless polls but is disagree about the should i change my avvie/siggie cause some people really want that kind of advice!
Old 07-08-2010, 08:39 PM
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

princessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond repute
 princessgirlcool is offline Status: Offline

I don't really mind the polls. They are really fun!
I agree there are so many of them LOL Another way I agree is I can't find any regular polls like "What is your favorite color?' xD
Though I really think they are fun like I said before it's fun to answer them!
Old 07-11-2010, 12:36 PM
hayleyadorable387
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Hayley

hayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of light
 hayleyadorable387 is offline Status: Offline

I agree and disagree because I think these threads are OK, but if there is like 20 people posting them aat the same time than that gets to be a little much. I think people do it just to make some new friends.
Old 07-11-2010, 08:23 PM
pinkprettyisa
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Ms. KevJumba xDD

pinkprettyisa has a spectacular aura aboutpinkprettyisa has a spectacular aura aboutpinkprettyisa has a spectacular aura about
 pinkprettyisa is offline Status: Offline

i disagree without one of those polls nobody gets a good laugh and it would be a little boring xD
Old 07-11-2010, 08:48 PM
CaraPawprints1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: talk to me on the dct

CaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond repute
 CaraPawprints1 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by pinkprettyisa
i disagree without one of those polls nobody gets a good laugh and it would be a little boring xD
yeah xD
Old 07-11-2010, 08:50 PM
AlishaJonas1713
Polar Bear

AlishaJonas1713 is just really niceAlishaJonas1713 is just really niceAlishaJonas1713 is just really niceAlishaJonas1713 is just really nice
 AlishaJonas1713 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by SonaliRose
To be honest I don't mind those polls but too much of them can be very annnoying. However they only do the polls so that they can ask for peoples opinion. But it would be better if they asked close pals in VMs instead.
i disagree but yea..............
Old 07-11-2010, 10:02 PM
laurenblue50
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Laurenblue50 (Law ran blue)

laurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to behold
 laurenblue50 is offline Status: Offline

umm..the "do you know me" threads are just like the threads "do you know ___" that somebody (I) started, but they are no longer allowed. lol Other than that, I don't really think that it's annoying.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:08 PM
Where the wild things are
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♥Sakuraskater36♥

Where the wild things are is on a distinguished road
 Where the wild things are is offline Status: Offline

I don't really mind them at all.
I haven't made either one those type of polls, but I don't mind them at all.
Sometimes I'll post, or Just look it over. I Igonre them sometimes.
I think they are just trying to have a little fun. (:
Old 07-11-2010, 10:53 PM
purpleoranges
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rileyzoom15

purpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud of
 purpleoranges is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CaraPawprints1
I disagree without those polls or funny random polls the poll section would be boring. The people just want an honest opinion from other bi members so friends wont feel pressured. Also sometimes the do you know me polls are just people curious on what people know them or how much of bi knows them. the pointless random polls make it fun and if they didnt have them then me and many other members would stop visiting that section. And to be honest when I am stressed random polls help relieve the stress and give me a laugh to cheer me up. :]

I agree completely with Cara.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT